Reflect Jewelry

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

farnk

Reflect Jewelry

Post by farnk »

earrings, bracelets and necklaces. PM me on here or IRC with what you've got and what you want for them. ty.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Reflect Jewelry

Post by Myrnae »

If you are ok with 600 a charge I may have quite a bit.. if that per charge price is ok with you let me know and I will count up how many I have.. Also if you have a maximum amount of gold you want to spend, tell me that and it will save me time counting. Thanks!

M

farnk

Post by farnk »

i am willing to spend up to 100k at 500gp per charge if that is okay with you. and preferably items with less than 30 charges if that is okay with you.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Give me some time, I'll PM you with what I have :)

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

The closest I could come to your specifications is 209 charges @ 500ea = 104.5k I have 2 pieces over your 30 charge requirement, 31 and 32 charges, respectively. Let me know if you want these items. Thanks!

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Maybe if I learn to read it would be good lol. I just saw that you want JEWELRY. I have all of this in clothes, and in the last nearly 3 weeks of chest picking I have only got one spell reflect piece of JEWELRY. Sorry I can't read. Let me know if clothing interests you and I can take care of your needs. Sorry Farnk.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I found a few SR jewelry pieces and dropped them on my vendor at my Yew gate shop if you are interested.

Raveneau Desraux

Post by Raveneau Desraux »

I can sell you a bracelet with 31 charges. New to the server, so that's the only item I have at the moment. 15k ok?

farnk

Post by farnk »

Raveneau Desraux wrote:I can sell you a bracelet with 31 charges. New to the server, so that's the only item I have at the moment. 15k ok?
sure, do you use IRC often? that is probably the best way to get ahold of me. i'll be available tonight after 7pm central.

Raveneau Desraux

Post by Raveneau Desraux »

Raveneau on IRC

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I just threw a few more pieces on my Yew vendor, I count ~275 charges over 7 pieces of jewelry @ 600 a charge. I have many more charges if you use clothing at all, and clothing is at 300 a charge.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Myrnae wrote:I just threw a few more pieces on my Yew vendor, I count ~275 charges over 7 pieces of jewelry @ 600 a charge. I have many more charges if you use clothing at all, and clothing is at 300 a charge.
i will take a look, thanks myrnae!