Desynch Poll

Topics related to Second Age

Have you noticed incresed desynchs in the last month?

No: I don't use any third party programs but Razor
42%
No: I do use a third party program other than Razor
3%
Yes: I don't use any third party programs but Razor
50%
Yes: I do use a third party program other than Razor
5%

Total votes: 113

farnk

Re: Desynch Poll

Post by farnk »

DavidPaluch wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have tried playing on other RUN UO servers and there is no issue like this at all. So I am sure its something that can be fixed. Perhaps the client? a patch? a script? Maybe its the engine.
it is the UOSA client, it's bugged to shit. i literally desync about 2+ times a minute with it. i remember i used the UOF client for a brief time here and didn't witness a single one, reinstalled the UOSA client and it's desync city.

DavidPaluch

Post by DavidPaluch »

farnk wrote:
DavidPaluch wrote:Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have tried playing on other RUN UO servers and there is no issue like this at all. So I am sure its something that can be fixed. Perhaps the client? a patch? a script? Maybe its the engine.
it is the UOSA client, it's bugged to shit. i literally desync about 2+ times a minute with it. i remember i used the UOF client for a brief time here and didn't witness a single one, reinstalled the UOSA client and it's desync city.
Ok so than can we use a different client? And if so what one would I seek for?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Ive been desynching way more than normal this past week.. anyone else?
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Ohm wrote:Ive been desynching way more than normal this past week.. anyone else?
Everywhere I go.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.