What happened to my house?

Topics related to Second Age
Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: What happened to my house?

Post by Rammar »

If you refresh just ONCE a week, that means that during the 14 day timer, you had just ONE time to refresh it before it fell... Which is easy enough to 'oops', nevermind server saves/crashes and whatnot (not that it's common anymore). Always, always, refresh at least 2x a week, and click the sign/tiller after to verify you didn't jack it up.

irNathaniel

Post by irNathaniel »

Rammar wrote:If you refresh just ONCE a week, that means that during the 14 day timer, you had just ONE time to refresh it before it fell... Which is easy enough to 'oops', nevermind server saves/crashes and whatnot (not that it's common anymore). Always, always, refresh at least 2x a week, and click the sign/tiller after to verify you didn't jack it up.

BEST ADVICE EVER! :P
Mikel123 Taming Guide

If I Kill you, You will die... That's All.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Light Shade wrote:Did you login to the specific account that owned the house during the months of your pseudo-inactivity or just a friended character?
This seems most logical reasoning if the OP is sure they refreshed every week without fail.
Too bad rage takes over and people hardly look back at their rage quit posts after a few days, in fear that they may realize their mistake.

Aaaaaanyway obuw, pm me if you want. I'm sure we can get ya back on your feet in no time. There happens to be dozens (almost 100?) small house spots scattered around the map. If you need some resources, that could be arranged also.
Prerequisite: Swallow your pride.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

I'm pretty sure everyone has lost a house, or 3 in there time here lol. crap happens I also found out house deeds decay on a table or floor not locked down really really fast heh. I've got a small house deed for you If your next post shows logic, reason, and a lot less rage.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

thx for the loot and goodbye
irc axejunkie

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

obuw wrote:
Oh well, good riddance. I was sick of this garbage anyway. Stopped playing months ago.
Good for new players since you wont be keeping a spot blocked while not playing :)