The fun I had at the ACE tournament

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The fun I had at the ACE tournament

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This is the second of three attempts, the first i walked away with 75 of each reg and enough potions to fill one keg, if they were all the same type. The third attempt was a failure, so after that I just began pickpocketing the spectators or running into thr ring, following some other thief name adrianna. She stole my idea!

This attempt scored me about 200-250 of each reg and the obvious ton of potions. I also accidentally gated fwerp to my house in the process of getting there, where he met his untimely demise and netted me even more reagents.
Attachments
Tabby-Cat at Aceopolis Tourney.rpv
(42.05 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

aXe

Re: The fun I had at the ACE tournament

Post by aXe »

You suck at UO.
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

LoL, I thought choppa had noticed the door open, but I guess he didn't.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR wrote:LoL, I thought choppa had noticed the door open, but I guess he didn't.
Yeah, I thought I was busted! I guess he was just really busy watching the fight. After a couple rounds some other thief caught on and started doing it too, only without recalling, she tried to run out?? They started Energy-fielding the gate and casting reveal everytime someone died :(