Unlimited Furniture Dye Tub what would you do?

Topics related to Second Age
qwebirc41039

Re: Unlimited Furniture Dye Tub what would you do?

Post by qwebirc41039 »

murry chrismas!

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Make this thing public!!!!

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

Menkaure wrote:If you make that public your retarded.
If I got one I'd make color furny and sell it and get rich and buy shit I want.

Is there only 1 furny dye tub you can get?? So like it can't be won again?
You know for someone who cries about wanting the server population up so bad, but doesn't even play himself, I was really surprised to see this from you. I would not have guessed you'd be that greedy by the way you talk down to other greedy folks.

Having the public tub has increased activity a lot today, hopefully it can garner a few new players, or bring some others back.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Teriyl wrote:

You know for someone who cries about wanting the server population up so bad, but doesn't even play himself, I was really surprised to see this from you. I would not have guessed you'd be that greedy by the way you talk down to other greedy folks.

Having the public tub has increased activity a lot today, hopefully it can garner a few new players, or bring some others back.

........or make interesting Chum Boxes to kill nubs

edited to add.....

serious UPS to the OP for this act of kindness - he could have been selfish and controlled the market, but he really stepped up his game - nice take! Cheers! I suggest everyone that uses this give this dude some deeds - meatwad - set up a locked down container in your house behind a locked down table wall - I'll toss is some more gold/deeds for ya!

*smiles*

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Teriyl wrote:

Server health or not I'm just being honest.
After I sold a shit ton of dyed furny and achieved my goal of hued mask or sandals, then I'd make it public.
Plus, to be completely honest, now this servers gonna look so goofy with all the colored furny.

#gaybachelorpads.

:P

By the way, I don't play cause I don't have time. I didnt move to another shard.
And I still do what I can to help new folks, donate to vinitrexs events etc; not much I can do when I just don't have time to play though.

Edited for typo, iPhone autocorrect ftl
Last edited by Menkaure on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

Maybe special dye tubs next year for Christmas, then everyone can have a mask and sandals whenever they want.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Teriyl wrote:Maybe special dye tubs next year for Christmas, then everyone can have a mask and sandals whenever they want.
A boy can dream!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

Does anyone know if there is a public dye tub open yet? How many people have acquired one?
GM Lockpicker at your Service

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

If you know the GM Detect Hidden House near Skara, there's a rune in the leftmost runebook to a public furniture dye tub.

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

Wonko the Sane wrote:If you know the GM Detect Hidden House near Skara, there's a rune in the leftmost runebook to a public furniture dye tub.
door is locked.

meatwad

Post by meatwad »

Don't thank me for the pub tub keelonzo that one isn't mine that is Teste's tub. I just won the first tub and wanted to know what people thought should be done with it.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

With 4 tubs maybe 5 floating around out there, two of which are public and possibly a 3rd will be. The dyed furni market is fully collapsed but people who are extremely greatful for the generosity should/will give gratuities I gave a guy 10k last night, should have grabbed him a deed. He was reluctant to even take it! and he stood watch to ban pieces of shit. But yes an idea would be to start a carpenter if you haven't already and sell the rainbow you will make a fortune selling at a fair price for all.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

orevamp wrote:With 4 tubs maybe 5 floating around out there, two of which are public and possibly a 3rd will be. The dyed furni market is fully collapsed but people who are extremely greatful for the generosity should/will give gratuities I gave a guy 10k last night, should have grabbed him a deed. He was reluctant to even take it! and he stood watch to ban pieces of shit. But yes an idea would be to start a carpenter if you haven't already and sell the rainbow you will make a fortune selling at a fair price for all.

Theres just so few furny tubs still. Call me greedy but yea I would have talked to all 4 owners of the tubs and asked to keep them private then open up a vendor, and sell the furny and split the profit between the 4 of us.
But, eh, w/e.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Theres a lot more of these tubs out there than you think..........
Two of my good friends won one.
They just aren't for posting or sharing it with others.