War/PK/IDOC guild recruiting [Z-T]

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Onslaught-

War/PK/IDOC guild recruiting [Z-T]

Post by Onslaught- »

Zero Tolerance (Z-T) is now recruiting active players for order/chaos PvP, PK'ing, PvM, IDOC'ing, and general mayhem.

Zero Tolerance was a guild led by myself and Lucky during all of UO:R on the Great Lakes shard and we're interested in finding like-minded individuals now to (hopefully) continue the success we had then.

Why join a guild, why now, and why ZT?

The state of UOSA PvP is stale and the competition is all but dead. Nearly all of the current guilds claiming to be "war guilds" are whoring themselves out to literally anyone and everyone just to achieve a kill, regardless of the player killed, or they're causing unnecessary grief, or they're resorting to questionable tactics. The "innocent" bards, tamers, and general dungeon hoppers are roaming unchecked which voids the most exciting part of Ultima, the risk vs. reward factor. We want to start a gaming community that understands what guild pride means. We want to organize players to be successful in the field without using blue healers, or allying with 19 other guilds to kill a few enemy players. We want to bring back the risk in farming dungeons or IDOCs, and we want to do this by recruiting quality players.

What we're looking for:

- players who are mainly active late night (eastern standard time) and during weekends
- players who are financially independent in-game. Unfortunately, this isn't a starter guild and we do need people who can fund their own reagents, potions, weapons, etc
- fully developed characters. 7x characters with GM resist and magery are absolutely required
- players who have no problem being in Mumble (voice communication program, like ventrilo) and UOAM when they're in-game -- no exceptions
- alternate murderer characters are a must
- and finally, we're only interested in recruiting people we can trust. Trust comes with time, but if you already have a bad reputation on this server and are known as scumbag, we're not interested. I know this is Ultima but I pride myself in being the minority and we're absolutely not interested in recruiting your everyday UO scumbag or scammer

If you're interested in what we want to accomplish here, you qualify for the type of players we're looking for, and you want to actually have some fun in this game then contact me on these forums, or in mIRC (Onslaught) and we'll talk there.

Thanks for reading,
Onslaught / UNSTOPAVINCIBLE / Lady Gaga

Onslaught-

Re: War/PK/IDOC guild recruiting [Z-T]

Post by Onslaught- »

upup

Return to “Guild Recruitment”