The Gangs of Britain are recruiting! (East vs. West)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Jon the Brawler1

The Gangs of Britain are recruiting! (East vs. West)

Post by Jon the Brawler1 »

Time to get the gang wars started! This was done on the uo:divinity shard, and proved to be a good time. If anyone would like to read the original concept, as posted by Brave Sir Robin and Captain Morgan, then refer to this link: http://www.uodivinity.com/forum/showthr ... ight=gangs

Here's the idea:

West Brit Vs East Brit

What I'd like to accomplish is an ongoing war between the two gangs, with planned large-scale battles a couple of times a week. So far, only the East side has a house and a guildstone. If anyone would like to step up to lead the W-S , then send me a PM and we can talk about it. Only active players should want to be GM (established members of the community preferred)If youre not willing to devote some time and effort getting this thing going, then don't bother. If no one steps up then I'll try to have a W-S stone set up by the end of the week.

Basically, this is an all melee town war (Gangs of New York style), designed to attract players with low funds that still want to experience the heat of battle. Creating a gang member will be easy and quick since no magery/resist is needed. Both sides of the gang will be devoted to helping new members train/ prepare for the battle.

Since this is a diff server, with diff wep damage, some of the rules/regulations are up for debate. Once we have enough members, we can vote on wheter poisoned weps/ potions should be allowed.

Though there is a bit of RP involved, its pretty casual. Dont be an asshole, and things will go smoothly.
Ranks may be added in the future, but as of now all members are equal (including the gms). You don't have to worry about being bossed around by some RP nerd with a "Commander" title above their name.

If you want to join the east side, send me a pm or message me in the secondage IRC chatroom.

Players both old an new are welcome! LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

y2a

Re: The Gangs of Britain are recruiting! (East vs. West)

Post by y2a »

I would prob make a character to join - is stealing allowed (can you get guard-whacked for stealing from an enemy guild)?

Jon the Brawler1

Post by Jon the Brawler1 »

yah stealing is def allowed when ppl are wearing their colors. Theres gonna be a no mount rule inside of brit so thieves will have a big advantage there. Hit me up in irc

Barkoviak

Post by Barkoviak »

Only if it involved Minoc! Good idea but Britain was one of my least favorite towns. I like Minoc because besides the Smith shops, there isn't 2 banks,Inns,stables,carpenters. Its a simple mining town without a mage shop. Theres no point in fighting unless its for turf and with 2 banks and shop of every type in Brit, its just representing thugery for the same of thugery. If it was in Minoc, you could fight for the whole town basically. I would never leave Minoc. Just skulk about when my side was on the defensive. It could be like the Capulets and the Montagues.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”