Best Way to USE Beard Cream (not to beard a lady)

Topics related to Second Age
keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Best Way to USE Beard Cream (not to beard a lady)

Post by keelonzo »

Wanted to get a different colored Beard on my char and was wondering the best way to attack the situation using beard cream.

Vega/Delo

Re: Best Way to USE Beard Cream (not to beard a lady)

Post by Vega/Delo »

Well beard cream only changes the style, so most will go CLEAN SHAVE, then use the cream, creating White facial hair. However how it sounds is u want color, hair dye changes both hair and facial. So hope that helps.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Best way: sell it
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

So I would need 2 to create a "white beard"

can polymorphing into a "clean shaven" male - and then applying the beard cream to get a white beard do the trick?

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

If you want to have two different regular hair dye hues for your beard and hair, you'll need to raise stealing to 60 and join the theives guild. Buy a disguise kit, change your hair only and then use the regular dye. Cast incognito and when it wears off, only your beard will be dyed. Then, use the disguise kit again and remove the beard, and apply the same process to the hair.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.