Cheap Tower on Grass |SOLD|

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Storx

Cheap Tower on Grass |SOLD|

Post by Storx »

Have you ever fantasied about being in Uhh, or maybe URK? Maybe you wanted to grow up to be curator of UOSA Museum, or pretend you're on that Naked and Afraid show and stuck in a swamp? Well if you buy this perfectly placed tower centrally located to all then you're dreams could come true! you can also grow and pick your own apples from your own tree! or pretend to be a lumberjack with an axe stuck in a stump... all this could be yours!

s/b x2 deeds!

auctions end 24 hrs after final bid... or until someone offers me enough to cancel it at any moment based on how i feel.

Last edited by Storx on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[16:18] <jaygee> theres a nobs born every day storx

[09:50] <Gandalf[7thson]> if you guys can't handle that everyone who plays this game isn't a greasy nerd with a fat wife then I dont know what to tell you guys

Capitalist

Re: Cheap Tower on Grass

Post by Capitalist »

lmao description
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Phantom 3

Post by Phantom 3 »

Free bump. What time did this fall? I had a pretty solid timer but was apparently late to the party = ))

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Capitalist wrote:lmao description
haha agreed. Nice

Return to “Housing”