selling 44 random tmaps no idea what lvl they are
bid away thank you :)
s/b 40k

Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: selling a bag of 44 random tmaps

Post by Excretious »

Maybe you could tell us more about how you acquired em. They could be all level 1's to which 40k is way too high a price.

Try and decode em with someone whos got 0 carto. If it says that you have no chance at decoding then you can be certain at least that they are level 2 or higher.

Im definately interested in these but dont want to pay double market value for what could possibly be all level 1's......

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Excretious wrote:Try and decode em with someone whos got 0 carto. If it says that you have no chance at decoding then you can be certain at least that they are level 2 or higher.
^^^This. Let us know how many are level 2+.

death12

Post by death12 »

lol i know some most likly are lvl 2s 3s and soem 4s trathon kings aves ect most came off of ! it would be a game of chance :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Are any of them 1s? I think that's what everyone is wondering.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

death12

Post by death12 »

lol even if there is ones in there its for 40k lol ill do them my self if theres to gruf over this :) iam sure there are some

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Death, you can check. Just double click them with 0 cartography and if it says it's too difficult on the top of your head and the bottom left of your screen, then it's 2+.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

This will also help you out.
In my experiences, if you aren't a real dedicated Tmapper, its just so much easier to sell them and go on with what you actually are dedicated to doing.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Cartography
What monsters carry treasure maps ?
Map Level - Monsters
1 - Earth Elementals, Ettins, Evil Mage, Gargoyles, Gazers, Liches, Ogres, Ophidian Enforcers, Ophidian Warriors, Orcs, Orc Lords, Orc Mages, Terathan Warriors, and Trolls.
2 - Air Elementals, Fire Elementals, Frost Trolls, Mummy, Ophidian Apprentice Mages, Ophidian Justicar, Ophidian Shaman, (Ophidian Zealots), Reapers, Sea Serpents, Snow Elementals, Stone Gargoyles, Water Elementals and Wyverns.
3 - Cyclopean Warriors, (Evil Mage Lords), Drakes, Dread Spiders, Efreets, Frost Trolls, Liches, Ogre Lords, Ophidian Avengers, Ophidian Knight-Errants, Snow Elementals and Terathan Avengers.
4 - Daemons, Deep Sea Serpents, Dragons, Elder Gazers, Ice Fiends, Lich Lords, Terathan Matriarchs, Titans and White Wyrms.
5 - Ancient Wyrms, Balrons, Blood Elementals, Ophidian Matriarchs, Poison Elementals and Titans.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

death12

Post by death12 »

thanks iam sure its has 1s 2s 3s and 4s in there no 5s i do not think

Phantom 3

Post by Phantom 3 »

I bid 20k. @ 500gp/per random.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Phantom 3 wrote:I bid 20k. @ 500gp/per random.
No.

death12

Post by death12 »

s/b is set at 40k sorry phantom 3

Return to “Other”