Player Vendor Question

Topics related to Second Age
Naal

Player Vendor Question

Post by Naal »

I placed a vendor a few days ago and this afternoon found that it was gone. The items i had for sale were in a bag on the ground next to his chair. I was wondering why this would happen since vendors are invulnerable. It's weird because i have two more vendors right next to where this one was and they are still there. The vendor that disappeared was the only vendor i had with items of value on it. Could it be that someone knows how to kill them and take their stuff?! Luckily the bag couldn't be picked up.

WhoDatSeth

Re: Player Vendor Question

Post by WhoDatSeth »

Did you pay the vendor for his services?

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Naal wrote:I placed a vendor a few days ago and this afternoon found that it was gone. The items i had for sale were in a bag on the ground next to his chair. I was wondering why this would happen since vendors are invulnerable. It's weird because i have two more vendors right next to where this one was and they are still there. The vendor that disappeared was the only vendor i had with items of value on it. Could it be that someone knows how to kill them and take their stuff?! Luckily the bag couldn't be picked up.
No one can kill your vendor.

It dropped because it didn't have enough gold. Say vendor info and you will see how much gold he/she has for you and
then amount he has for his costs to hold your items. You will also see amount he/she charges a day. UO days are
much different than rl days. Read the info and pay him/her accordingly.

I leave 10k+ on each vendor no matter what. Once you sell and his gold goes to 0, it will draw from the gold they are holding.
Its a good idea to leave at least 10k on him/her.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Naal

Post by Naal »

I assumed the money would be drawn from my bank :oops: . Thank you for the help :D

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

Naal wrote:I assumed the money would be drawn from my bank :oops: . Thank you for the help :D
Your welcome

Also in order to get gold, say [vendor collect]. Word of advice, don't ask for more than will fit on your back.
Somewhere in the range of 15k.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12