!CANCELED! Saddle (serverbirth) !CANCELED!

Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Saddle (serverbirth)

Post by Capitalist »

48 hours after Sultan's bid?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

ohh, i never reread the first post, guess i should start doing that...

I'm sure everyone has noticed that the timestamps have been off by an hour since the daylight savings time switched back...that throws us off by an hour sometimes, so does this end at 5:12 or 4:12? It say's sultans bid was tuesday at 5:12 p.m. but i'm pretty sure that is tuesday at 4:12 lol

Fleury

Post by Fleury »

Hehe :)

For me it says 5:12 p.m. aswell. So it will end in about 10H?

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

ya, it SAYS 5:12 but he actually put the bid in at 4:12, the timestamps have been off by an hour since the daylight switch and it throws everything off lol

EDIT: my timestamp says 8:01 a.m. and its clearly 7:01 a.m. : )

Fleury

Post by Fleury »

Ah, that i didn't know :) its 13 p.m. here :P so then its actually about 9H left now?

Fleury

Post by Fleury »

Okey there is some bidding here, and i did set the 48H timer on last bid, maybe alittle too long... So i will now add a BO of 10m since i think thats a fair price of this item after talking to people. If no one bids/bo i will sell to Sultan for hist last bid of 9m.

Thanks!

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Fleury wrote:Okey there is some bidding here, and i did set the 48H timer on last bid, maybe alittle too long... So i will now add a BO of 10m since i think thats a fair price of this item after talking to people. If no one bids/bo i will sell to Sultan for hist last bid of 9m.

Thanks!
cool,

lot of respect shown for bidders here....

so I will now add my new bid of 8 million,

another 48 hours I guess?

Fleury

Post by Fleury »

You DO as you like, auction is still going. Bo still 10m and i will not sell for less then 9m.

Fleury

Re: !CANCELED! Saddle (serverbirth) !CANCELED!

Post by Fleury »

Sorry for acting like an asshole but this auction is now canceled, decided to not sell.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Poor Sultan....just when it looked like he was finally going to get a server birth :)

You are the kiss of death!
If it looks like Sultan is going to win, something like this is guaranteed to happen.

Have you managed to land one, and I missed it?

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

I would have probably did the same and cancelled the auction, i was still considering going over the top but i didnt know whether to go 9.1 or 8.1 lol I think your best option would be to just hang onto it until the birth rush is over.