Magincia

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

smit9352

Re: Magincia

Post by smit9352 »

Casey wrote: Please re-read previous post, which asks you to re-read my previous posts, or ask someone to explain it to you.
It's okay I think Li Meiyang is either
A) Trolling, which it's a bad attempt
B) Pulling a bongy which is a very good option B.

He's been offered to bid if he don't then he don't, his loss.
Sell to Hardcore Li is probably broke if he needs Dynes money.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Li Meiyang wrote:Current Silver Tab:

20 Silver: Dyne
20 Silver: Budner
20 Silver: Ikognito
40 Silver: Li Meiyang

And I think casual readers of this thread are entitled to some class-action silver too, so tack on another 100.

Total Guilt Silver Owed: 200

Costly yeah, but hey look at it this way, you just sold property for this same amount so at the very worst you've broken even. :|
No if Li Meiyang gets 40 silver, then I defintely get 40 silver. In fact I get 80 silver, because my brain is now bleeding from reading the whiny bitter I-didn't-get-my-house screed on this whole stupid thread. And I mean 80 silver from EVERYBODY. Even people who don't play UO. EVERYBODY.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

rofl Casey
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Good stuff! We are all joking around here, no hurt feelings, even Lo Mein is having a good time. Just think, I might quit and just give Dyne all 6 houses. :)

If you are really lucky Lo Mein, you might be able to still run your vendor shop idea.....unfortunately you'd just be co-owned to the houses. Problems arise when multiple parties own houses in the same area. Just ask Mirage and Hemperor.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

smit9352 wrote:
Casey wrote:Where do I begin?

No, Hydroxide's offer wasn't serious...obviously.

I don't get on much. I just moved and haven't even set up internet yet, so sorry for the lack of communication.

Li Meiyang retracted her offer...so I am not really sure why she is still posting here or demanding compensation for something she is no longer interested in.

Hardcore came in with an offer that was 4 times what Dyne offered, so I didn't really think he would be matching it.

I spoke with Dyne and offered to extend the bid until this evening to give him an opportunity to outbid Hardcore, but he declined...just wanted an explanation as to why there was no feedback to him. Sorry!

These are sold to Hardcore and will be transferred to him tomorrow.
Grats on your sale.

Casey wrote:Li Meiyang retracted her offer...so I am not really sure why she is still posting here or demanding compensation for something she is no longer interested in.
Because she wants her handout since that Gem Encrusted Turkey handed her her own ass this morning.
Her demanding silver is like black people demanding reparations for what happened to their great great great great uncles.

Get over it.
Was that attempt at an analogy really necessary? Poor tact. :(
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Indeed. And that's gonna be ANOTHER 40 silver for subjecting me to all this racism.

Cuz apparently I'm an asiatic-negro named "Lo Mein". :roll:

Ro ro ro, drog. No mess witha me, I'm a so very verrrry crever asian. I even put a pee-pee in your coke! *And* I'm a brack gangster who rill a brust a crap in your ass! Now you want a kungpao chicken made of a cat wif a sride order ofa brocorri or no?

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Pffff......

If these houses were quote/unquote "sold" two weeks ago, why do they still have the same names and all the same contents as they did prior to this supposed so-called quote/unquote "sale"?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Attachments
malarkybullshit.JPG

Teriyl

Post by Teriyl »

I was looking forward to this being THE vendor location

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Geeez do I have to explain myself to you landlubbers!!!! This will be THE vendor place....the seller just needs an internet connection so we can do the deal. Unfortunately, some people live real lives and do real things and UO gets put on the back burner. Satisfied? Lo Mein, if you want a sliver of a chance of having any part of this area, better zip it. :)
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

The only part of that operation i'm going to be is to poop all over it. Starting RIGHT NOW!

It's not even near the moongate, or you have to run through dense jungle writhing with venomous serpents to get there. :roll:

And as we've seen recently, Hardcore is so psychotic he probably won't be able to contain himself from PKing his own customers. :twisted:

Nobody but *nobody* is going to shop in Fagincia. Except for total fags, who like getting ripped off and PKed. :lol:

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

A) Casey didn't post any restrictions or terms for the sale so she could have taken it off the market, sold it for as much or as little as she wanted, heck she could have given it away.

B) If you bid on anything and then retract you have no say in anything, so get gooder.

C) Using profanity in the trade forum is not allowed, reported.

D) There is so much sadness in this thread I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

E) Magnicia is awesome and you wish you had a private Island with a guard zone npc town on it.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

J.G

Post by J.G »

the quicker everyone realizes this is a massive conspiracy that reaches to the very pinnacle of the world government, the quicker we can all start hunting reptilian shape-shifters.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

WiseOne wrote:
C) Using profanity in the trade forum is not allowed, reported.
OMFG *so* gay. I hope Hardcore buttrapes you against your will like he did Michaelchrighton.

As is obviously your wont.
WiseOne wrote:
E) Magnicia is awesome and you wish you had a private Island with a guard zone npc town on it.
Yeah, in case you hadn't noticed, I already own half of Moonglow. I've got tons of near-guard-zone-houses blocked together already. Near teleporters.

I *could* just offer them up as a vendor free-for-all to anyone against Fagnicia. I mean like FREE VENDOR SLOTS. But I kinda don't care either.

So there's also *that*. :shock:

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I just read this.
I already didnt like reading most of your post Li, not because you say anything that makes me upset, but just because its usually too long.
But to try and make HardCore feel guilty and give you 40 silver after the guy gave away his fortune so people could have an event, well, honestly? **** you.
Wow, just reading more and more makes me realize how immature you are Li, stop acting like a 14 year old, my God.
Hell hath no annoyance like a woman who plays uo and takes it more serious then RL.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Menkaure wrote:I just read this.
I already didnt like reading most of your post Li, not because you say anything that makes me upset, but just because its usually too long.
But to try and make HardCore feel guilty and give you 40 silver after the guy gave away his fortune so people could have an event, well, honestly? **** you.
Wow, just reading more and more makes me realize how immature you are Li, stop acting like a 14 year old, my God.
Hell hath no annoyance like a woman who plays uo and takes it more serious then RL.
Really, this is the tact you're gonna take?

You think pixel silver is really my goal here?

All I can say to that, and still be semi-respectful, is STFU.

Stay in the back seat, and suck on your pacifier. Which is in fact a tiny dildo.