Is it possible to see in color as a ghost?

Topics related to Second Age
Apocalypse

Is it possible to see in color as a ghost?

Post by Apocalypse »

I'm not versed in coding and such things but this question randomly popped into my head today. Was wondering if any of you guys who know about these things can weigh in on if this is possible and how it would be done. If not possible, why not?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Is it possible to see in color as a ghost?

Post by Menkaure »

Hax... But not possible unless a hack I'm guessing.
Quick fun story:
First time I tried uo I played my older brothers account(he let me try it and told me nothing about dying) he had a gm alchemist that was also 89 magery(back in 1997-1998 gm alchemy was close to impossible and if you had over 80 magery you were Damn near God mode. I died.... And resd with penalties cause I didn't know any better. I died again, and repeated this two more times..... He was pissed, but took it rather well.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Greenplastic

Post by Greenplastic »

Razor has an option to turn off black white in ghost under filters. Although I have never tried it.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Greenplastic wrote:Razor has an option to turn off black white in ghost under filters. Although I have never tried it.
Would that be the "death status" filter I'm seeing? I guess I'll have to check that out.

*edit - nope, that just made it so the fade out and "you are dead" message didn't appear. I'm not seeing an option in Razor to do this. What am I missing? Outdated version of Razor?

Greenplastic

Post by Greenplastic »

Sir you are correct, now that I had time to test that out. You are very correct. And I am mistaken. The death status was what I was talking about.. I failed. Death is only option. TY!