New Player looking for a house?

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

New Player looking for a house?

Post by RichIX »

I have a small house I can Co-Own to you for free of charge, this will enable you to macro in the saftey of your own home without been griefed at the bank. I shall never go inside the house all your stuff will be safe all I ask is if you stop playing you will tell me so I can give the house to another player.

Thanks!
Rich
GM Lockpicker at your Service

Demetrius

Re: New Player looking for a house?

Post by Demetrius »

If you have enuf for a house (43800 gp) I can show number of places to place a small house. Let me know.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

Demetrius wrote:If you have enuf for a house (43800 gp) I can show number of places to place a small house. Let me know.
Thanks for the offer there's a bountiful supply at the moment there are 3 small plots at the moment outside my house unfortunately I only have 1 account that can have a house, I have own one that is the shop and the other is my main house :-(

Storx

Post by Storx »

isn't house 1 per char, not acct?
[16:18] <jaygee> theres a nobs born every day storx

[09:50] <Gandalf[7thson]> if you guys can't handle that everyone who plays this game isn't a greasy nerd with a fat wife then I dont know what to tell you guys

flatlines

Post by flatlines »

yea 15 houses per person

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

RichIX wrote:
Demetrius wrote:If you have enuf for a house (43800 gp) I can show number of places to place a small house. Let me know.
Thanks for the offer there's a bountiful supply at the moment there are 3 small plots at the moment outside my house unfortunately I only have 1 account that can have a house, I have own one that is the shop and the other is my main house :-(
Rich man...you can have 1 house per char here at UOSA.

Total of 15. Im hoping you are just kidding, cause you been here awhile and to think you play all this time
thinking 1 house per acct.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

RichIX
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RichIX »

Orion GM B^D wrote:
RichIX wrote:

Total of 15. Im hoping you are just kidding, cause you been here awhile and to think you play all this time
I had no idea!! What a tool!
So scrap the last post I have loads of house accounts available!

Orion GM B^D

Post by Orion GM B^D »

RichIX wrote:
Orion GM B^D wrote:
RichIX wrote:

I had no idea!! What a tool!
So scrap the last post I have loads of house accounts available!
Dont be so hard on yourself. Hope you enjoy buying more housing.

Word of advice, the more houses, the more owner/co-owner/friends issues
you will have, depending on how your accts are setup with respect to most played chars. This will come into play
with larger houses and using a [blockade] to secure it. Friended chars will not be able to pass like owner/co-owner. In this
case though, I will have a owner/co-owner logged in to release/lockdown etc.
WiseOne wrote:I don't log on often, but when I do, I shop at Trinny Stone Vendors!
Trinny Stone Vendors
@Trinsic Moongate/Est. 6-2-12

Return to “Housing”