WTB this house!! Paying top dollar!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

WTB this house!! Paying top dollar!

Post by a swallow »

Like the title says, im actually paying more than what its really worth, so just pm me and lets talk! Thanks!
Attachments
idoc.png
idoc.png (109.5 KiB) Viewed 925 times
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: WTB this house!! Paying top dollar!

Post by a swallow »

O yea its on Dragon isle!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I noticed that the owner refreshed it this morning, if you don't want to sell just let me know, but if you do own it i will pay an L shape for it!

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

You paying an L for other smalls on Dragon? I'll go place a couple :D

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

hehe naa just this one specific spot. Thanks though!

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

Return to “Housing”