Want a gm lockpicker? Doing T-maps? Look here.

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Want a gm lockpicker? Doing T-maps? Look here.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I am selling a nearly infinite amount of lockpicks, and I will sell YOU, yes YOU, enough to gm lockpicking, that is 400 picks! for only 2,000 gold. I also have a trade program, you give me 1 ingot, and I give you 2 lockpicks! It takes 1 ingot to make 1 lockpick! How am I doing this!!!

Selling lockpicks 5000+ in stock, prices negotiable.
Trading Lockpicks, two for every 1 ingot you bring me.

PM me

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: Want a gm lockpicker? Doing T-maps? Look here.

Post by son »

How do you gm lock picking with 400 lps do tell.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Lil Meiyang

Post by Lil Meiyang »

How many lockpicks does it take to get to GM?

I'm trying to sell boards. Once I get them sold I will buy a shitload of your lockpicks for my thief!!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

TO gm Lockpicking get two redboxes that are lockable from a newbie character with 50 tinkering and 50 carpentry. Assuming you started with 50 lockpicking you should pick and relock each box until about 75 skill. Once you reach that, you should get 2 red boxes made by a tinker with 75 skill (I can sell you these, I have many in stock). You pick those two until about 80-85 in skill and then switch to 2 red boxes made by a gm tinkerer (I can sell you those as well). This will work all the way up to 95 skill, where you need to pick higher level chests to gm the skill, these chests are in dungeons or in places such as the Trinsic Bank vault. The total process takes about 350-400 lockpicks, as you get greater in skill you break less and less picks and you should have a handfull left when you gm.

Return to “Archive Selling”