GM Tamer w/ other developed characters returning to server

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Phantom 3

GM Tamer w/ other developed characters returning to server

Post by Phantom 3 »

Greetings,

I recently rejoined the server and have spent my time farming gold and learning how bad Albert of FDA is at Pvp. (You suck, rethink how to kill my dragon turret, thanks)

As coincidence of Albert being terrible at PvP, I would like to join a guild that is active from 12-8 AM EST, is willing to teach me how to PvP during this era and isn't full of a bunch of asshats (Like Albert, the awful at being a PK).

Please PM me if you are from a solid guild that is recruiting.

Thanks for your time
P.S. Griefers need not apply. I have no interest in hanging out with 14 year olds.

Phantom

Bixby Legbone

Re: GM Tamer w/ other developed characters returning to serv

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Phantom 3 wrote:Greetings,

I recently rejoined the server and have spent my time farming gold and learning how bad Albert of FDA is at Pvp. (You suck, rethink how to kill my dragon turret, thanks)

As coincidence of Albert being terrible at PvP, I would like to join a guild that is active from 12-8 AM EST, is willing to teach me how to PvP during this era and isn't full of a bunch of asshats (Like Albert, the awful at being a PK).

Please PM me if you are from a solid guild that is recruiting.

Thanks for your time
P.S. Griefers need not apply. I have no interest in hanging out with 14 year olds.

Phantom

Welcome back to the shard. I hope you are able to find a guild where you fit in.

Phantom 3

Post by Phantom 3 »

Thank you!

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Bump I mentioned *F* to this indvidual as they are the only guild I could think of whom was active at this time. I know there are some other small groups forming up who may like an added player or two as well.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

What about Bob?

Seriously though, what about Eo and Uhh? Dont a few of them play late into the night/aussy/eu times?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Phantom 3

Post by Phantom 3 »

Menkaure wrote:What about Bob?

Seriously though, what about Eo and Uhh? Dont a few of them play late into the night/aussy/eu times?
Ya. I am unsure of any of the guilds. I have heard of F and a few pvp guilds. No one has contacted me yet. Perhaps ill just have to herd some sheep and buy a stone from the vendor : )

Phantom

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

Hang around the GY late at night youll be sure to find some friends. 10-12 blues theres last night
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Return to “Guild Recruitment”