Loan Contract - Keep South of Trinsic to Seuss

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Loan Contract - Keep South of Trinsic to Seuss

Post by Elk Eater »

Seuss is purchasing the keep south of Trinsic for a total purchase price of 2.0m gold. He will be co-owned on as many characters as he'd like for the duration of the loan, at the end of which the property will be fully transferred.

He will make a 700,000 gold down-payment leaving an outstanding balance of 1,300,000 gold.

Weekly payments of a minimum of 100,000 gold are due by Sunday each week, starting Sunday, October 13.

3 missing payments in a row results in forfeiture of the property.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Seuss

Re: Loan Contract - Keep South of Trinsic to Seuss

Post by Seuss »

Agreed. Anyone know where I can get footstools to make a staircase? :)

Nolez

Post by Nolez »

Seuss wrote:Agreed. Anyone know where I can get footstools to make a staircase? :)
I'm interested to see how this market evolves. I just got my hands on 21 yesterday for roughly, 9-10k a piece, and couldn't be happier. I suspect these are skyrocketing in value, but that hasn't been fully determined yet- who knows what is out there.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

9-10k each? i wondered when the first person would start selling these.

Seuss

Post by Seuss »

Are there other ways of building staircases that would be cheaper? How do tell the grandfathered footstools from current ones? I have only been away from the game for about 13 years, so I doubt much has changed :)

Wil

Post by Wil »

Seuss wrote:Are there other ways of building staircases
Yes. There are other objects which increase your z-axis. Horse dung or some such? I don't know the full list.
Seuss wrote:that would be cheaper?
No. The other objects which increase you z-axis were rares even before the stool change.
Seuss wrote:How do tell the grandfathered footstools from current ones?
If you (or the seller) lock it down and then you step on it, your z-axis will increase. That is, do a "-where", note the current z-axis, then step on the stool and do -where again. If your z-axis stays the same, it's not a GF stool.

GF stools will block movement when not locked down. You won't be able to sit on them or cross them like you would a chair. I read something to the effect that new stools don't do that, but I haven't personally confirmed it.

Also beware that Derrick threatened to eventually convert the existing stools so that they no longer work: "This patch has not effected existing footstools, however it is clear that OSI's patch did effect them, so we may address this in a future patch." viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53625

So far the longstanding practice of grandfathering non-era accurate objects in existence at the time of the change is winning out over era accuracy. I'm sitting on a dozen or two GF stools so I personally hope it'll stay that way.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

700,400 gold down payment made, 1,299,600 gold balance remaining!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Seuss

Post by Seuss »

Thanks for the info. I just started playing again a few weeks ago after about 13 years, so I have forgotten a lot :)

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

433,200 gp payment made, 866,400 balance remaining! Thanks Seuss!
Last edited by Elk Eater on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seuss

Post by Seuss »

Getting closer :)

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Seuss has made a payment of 192,400 leaving a balance of 674,000 -- thanks Seuss!

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Seuss has paid of the remainder of the balance and now has ownership of the keep. Thanks, Seuss, for the quick and consistent repayment! +1

Seuss

Post by Seuss »

Thanks for working with me. Now I have a nice big home with nothing to put in it :) Time to start fishing again!

Return to “Housing”