Buying/Selling Rares

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: GF BLESSED BLACKS

Post by Menkaure »

Sin Cloud wrote:
Menkaure wrote:1.) No one gives two shits about how rich or successful a guild in a private player run shard is Sin.
2.) Your friends with Cave, your going to defend him, fine.
3.) But dont think for a second anyone even cares about whos in his guild.
4.) Quite frankly, I dont even know anyone in his guild
5.) I had no idea they were in a guild with Cave.
6.) Any thread Cave posts on for the next few weeks/days or whatever is going to get hijacked..
1.) Dude, I specifically said "everyone in this guild is successful in some way".. not "we're all rich fucks"..
2.) Well, I am pretty sure you and I were once friends too.. but apparently you dropped that over an incident that had nothing to do with me, but a guildtag over my head. It has nothing to do with "friends".. because I've noticed since all this bullshit started all my "friends" turned on me due to..again..guildtag..
3.) Look at what's going on right now, you and a double handful of others have brought this whole situation into such a mess that people not even associated with Cave/Sebben's incident and are being dragged into it by you gossip girls.. so how can you even say what you just said...?
4.) Who cares .. this whole bitch fest of ya'll is about Cave and you're dragging people in it that you don't even know.. childish.
5.) ..again who cares who is in what guild.. worry about yourself, not OTHER people's business. Think us American's would call that 'nosey'.
6.) Again, a completely childish move.. you're upset with the way shit went down and are just having a hissy fit. Put your Image back in and stop crying about it..

7.) And most importantly, and I've said this before to you morons.. all you internet gangstars sayin "kill da snitch" is again.. making YOU look like you condone in illegal activity. Seriously dude? At least it didn't happen the other way around, where the payee 4 pixelz didn't LOSE the money in a scam.. a legitimate scam.. that could probably be brought to legal action. Stop crying about pixels..

..it's done with, just let my homie Bdigi sell his damn sandals for Christs sake!
smit9352 wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:blah blah blah, blah blah blah.
Something about something or another something about something...

By the way guys, this is the guy that was the proud owner of 1327 GF tribal mask that I sported around for so long. Confirmation of the mans legitimacy in his existence for all you doubters.
Azheman owns this mask now.. Nice looking mask Azheman!
Yes, he does.. because Bdigi was nice enough to put it on the market, letting me sport it in the field/sell it to Banks, which then touched many hands afterwards I'm sure before it got to Asheman. Thank Bdigi for his generosity in letting UOSA touch one of the many pixels you nerds dream about. So don't bring him, or his brother.. or anyone else for that matter into a discussion about some incident that has nothing to do with anyone else but 2 people..

Where to begin?
1)I never said you were all rich fucks, you said we were mad people in that guild were rich, I just said we werent.
2)We are friends, we have argued over forums many times, why are you saying that I turned on you? Read every post ive ever written, Ive never talked shit on you, or anyone in that guild, just Cave.
3)Call it gossip girls, call it what you want, when you dont play anymore and you turn into a forum troll like myself, and see something you think is total bullshit, eventually you like to argue about it.
4)Who have I dragged into it? I never said a word about anyone but Cave, and Sebbem
5)AGain, Im lost how you interpreted this. You said to me that we are mad at everyone in that guild, so I said I didnt know anyone in that guild, I think you completely misunderstood the answer.
6)I said Caves threads will be hijacked, I never said Id do the hijacking, though Im sure Ill do my fair share. Childish? Maybe. Hissy fit? Possibly. Truth is, this was poorly handled and any deusche bag who goes around and brags about it like Cave has done deserves worse.
7)Where did I mention the "snitch" shit again? Regardless of what I think about snitching, you said I condone illegal activities, we have had many talks Sin, and I think we both condone some illegal activities, in and out of game. So come on bro, dont act high and mighty.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Lord Cavewight of GL

Post by Lord Cavewight of GL »

Menkaure wrote:Truth is, this was poorly handled
Derrick wrote:Open letter to GtH:

You do not have the information I do.
Your information is incomplete and at least partially incorrect.
I am obligated not to publicly share private information that I have about players.
If you want to run a shard, go get your own.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:

I am obligated not to publicly share private information that I have about players.

Keep going back to this you douche, it's the only thing you have to hide behind....

Staying on topic: Are these still for sale??
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Lord Cavewight of GL

FishinPro wrote:

Keep going back to this you douche, it's the only thing you have to hide behind....

Derrick, is the only "thing I have to hide behind"? :lol:

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

FishinPro wrote:

Derrick, is the only "thing I have to hide behind"? :lol:

You should enter my 'Player Run Event'! It is going to be fun!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

doobs

Post by doobs »

Cave,
You offered cash to Sebben who was desperate for $ and a friend of yours.
Sebben trusted you enough to give you what you wanted.
You promptly back-stabbed Sebben by telling staff and keeping his items.

You're a scammer, but not a good one.
How long did it take you to befriend Sebben? Was it worth it? I suspect not.

There are fewer and fewer people that play this game, and the more friends you betray the harder it becomes to find new ones.
I've been in your shoes before. Down the line you'll regret what you've done.

Lord Cavewight of GL

doobs wrote:Cave,
You offered cash to Sebben who was desperate for $ and a friend of yours.
Sebben trusted you enough to give you what you wanted.
You promptly back-stabbed Sebben by telling staff and keeping his items.

You're a scammer, but not a good one.
How long did it take you to befriend Sebben? Was it worth it? I suspect not.

There are fewer and fewer people that play this game, and the more friends you betray the harder it becomes to find new ones.
I've been in your shoes before. Down the line you'll regret what you've done.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

smit9352 wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:Yes, he does.. because Bdigi was nice enough to put it on the market, letting me sport it in the field/sell it to Banks, which then touched many hands afterwards I'm sure before it got to Asheman. Thank Bdigi for his generosity in letting UOSA touch one of the many pixels you nerds dream about. So don't bring him, or his brother.. or anyone else for that matter into a discussion about some incident that has nothing to do with anyone else but 2 people..
Az got it from me not B-Digital in which I got it from Scamwight.
It went from Banks - Cave - Me - Az

Why don't you do us all a favor log into your Bdigital forum account and post that these have sold rather than letting the thread continue to go off topic? If the item was for sale bids were placed, where's your friend "Bdigi" now? He's logged in since then... guess this thread went to shit the same way his intentions went to selling them.
Yes.. I know.. the order is correct, but you forgot one. I'm the one that sold that mask to Banks buddy.. and I sold it for Bdigi being that he's a busy guy and can't keep up with everything.. I was simply stating as to how generous Bdigi was to put it on the market for others to drool over. This also goes to show that I, myself.. am not a scammer, being that I did not just take off with dude's mask and hoard it for my own.. for all of you people that have claimed I am some scammer.. lol

Your accusations about me being someone else is completely moronic. I'm sure the dude doesn't want to sell the sandals to any of you guys after you've all just shit all over his thread..

Get real dude.. I'm not Hazy, I don't pretend to be other people....

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Sin Cloud wrote:
smit9352 wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:Yes, he does.. because Bdigi was nice enough to put it on the market, letting me sport it in the field/sell it to Banks, which then touched many hands afterwards I'm sure before it got to Asheman. Thank Bdigi for his generosity in letting UOSA touch one of the many pixels you nerds dream about. So don't bring him, or his brother.. or anyone else for that matter into a discussion about some incident that has nothing to do with anyone else but 2 people..
Az got it from me not B-Digital in which I got it from Scamwight.
It went from Banks - Cave - Me - Az

Why don't you do us all a favor log into your Bdigital forum account and post that these have sold rather than letting the thread continue to go off topic? If the item was for sale bids were placed, where's your friend "Bdigi" now? He's logged in since then... guess this thread went to shit the same way his intentions went to selling them.
Yes.. I know.. the order is correct, but you forgot one. I'm the one that sold that mask to Banks buddy.. and I sold it for Bdigi being that he's a busy guy and can't keep up with everything.. I was simply stating as to how generous Bdigi was to put it on the market for others to drool over. This also goes to show that I, myself.. am not a scammer, being that I did not just take off with dude's mask and hoard it for my own.. for all of you people that have claimed I am some scammer.. lol

Your accusations about me being someone else is completely moronic. I'm sure the dude doesn't want to sell the sandals to any of you guys after you've all just shit all over his thread..

Get real dude.. I'm not Hazy, I don't pretend to be other people....
Wait, you think I give two shits about the masks entire history?

Drool?... You're a moron. Nobody has called you a scammer yet that I've seen, however you are only as good as the company you keep and right now yours isn't looking to good in the eyes of the public. But hey, that's what you like drama.
Sin Cloud wrote:Get real dude.. I'm not Hazy, I don't pretend to be other people....
lol? ... god help us if all the voices in your head were able to have characters on this server.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Sin, you and your sugar daddy cave have shat in this thread as much as anyone.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Ragancy wrote:Sin, you and your sugar daddy cave have shat in this thread as much as anyone.
LOL? First, Cave has never given me a damn thing.. so that assumption of yours is a pile.
Second.. I tried to knock everyone's shit out about shit that has no relevance to the thread what so ever..
.. not shit on my buddies thread. I've straightened out some false bullshit that people are assuming.

But of course, you'd jump in and have to have your lil say about untrue shit just because I'm involved..
This is pretty pathetic.. you're just another bandwagon haterade drinkin punk just like the rest of them.

Zim

Post by Zim »

LAWFUL EVIL

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

I couldn't read all of this.. skimmed most of it.

Digitaldemon and Bdigital are good people.
These sandals are worth atleast 5 mil.
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

12 pages later....DId anyone bid on this thing?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

GuardianKnight wrote:12 pages later....DId anyone bid on this thing?
Cave did. Hence the 12 pages of angry mob backlash.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Return to “Rares”