Thanks Tumble!

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Thanks Tumble!

Post by Capitalist »

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=54360

We are proud to offer you this decorated keep south of Trinsic, Decorated by yours truly, I am just posting 2nd floor now.chest are empty.Top floor undecorated. Nice location, low spawn and close to trinsic, Comes with 1st floor crafting area for smithing tailoring and such,
Ground floor secure and more.We will customize each floor to your desire for a price...If you would like help moving , and customizing your belonging to your new keep we can help with that. thank you. 113 lock downs used ....out of 244..

After all of your hard work good sir, spamming IRC day in and day out you forgot one little thing about houses! You have to open the door to them once every 14 days! We thank you for a) not realizing a keep fit here and b) hahahahaha being yourself. Cheers mate!

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Emberdawn

Re: Thanks Tumble!

Post by Emberdawn »

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Vega's*... and truth
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

Emberdawn wrote:Vegas theme song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

making handicapped people make handicapped faces, when he parks in their handicapped places.
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

Emberdawn

Post by Emberdawn »

An asshole. And proud of it..