Post by Guerrilla »

EQUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOESN'T JUSTICE STAND FOR ALL?
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

1vs1

Re: silly suggestion that might help promote shard populatio

Post by 1vs1 »

Freight Elevator wrote:More players or good looking letters. Obviously go with pretty letters.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Rammar wrote:The client actually does support at least a larger subset of unicode than we have here, as it did in era (a selection of extended-ascii). This much anyhow, appears to be inaccurately disabled here.
http://web.archive.org/web/199910060122 ... nicode.htm

Best of both worlds would be to leave all fully compliant ascii alone (accurately sweet font), but if input instead contained a non-ascii character, display it in unicode for supported clients. Only downside besides implementation is a mixed bag of fonts onscreen (could get "ugly"), and ofc the big one: not accurate.
So, it was definitely possible to use the full unicode character set, but I remember needing to download something from owo.com to get it working. Uh, any change we can have that on uosa?

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Braden wrote: irregardless
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

OMG Ohm, that cat signature is priceless. Seriously love it. :lol:

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Lol yeah I still laugh when I see it
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I was stuck in Hong Kong Airport for six days this year months before Snowden :lol: . I ran out of cash waiting on standby tickets after my trip from the Philippines. Beautiful country, but the hardcore Chinese hated me for being from the States. You could definitely tell the locals from the mainlanders. The people who originated in Hong Kong were awesome however.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I was stuck in Hong Kong Airport for six days this year months before Snowden :lol: . I ran out of cash waiting on standby tickets after my trip from the Philippines. Beautiful country, but the hardcore Chinese hated me for being from the States. You could definitely tell the locals from the mainlanders. The people who originated in Hong Kong were awesome however.
That's the dumbest thing that I have read today. I'm positive it wasn't because you are from the States.