Mining small near Skara Brae, decked out, cheap

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Wil

Mining small near Skara Brae, decked out, cheap

Post by Wil »

Well appointed mining small for sale southeast of Skara Brae, just across Dragonhame Mountain from the dungeon Destard. This is a good site for a new player or a player newly building a crafting character.

Benefits:

* Anvil, Two Forges, Loom, and Spinning Wheel already here (don't have to buy them).
* Smelt your ore on the outside forge without unlocking the house.
* Mine right from the porch if you want to!
* Macro the blacksmithy skill inside using the anvil and second forge.
* Secure container accessible from the porch - stash your ingots and go!
* Internal "table barrier" keeps your treasure safe even if you forget to lock the door.
* Friendly players have made forges available on their porches up the mountain quite a way, making your mining efforts a snap.
* Low spawn area (grass/forest) means few threats to your miner.
* With the addons, my price is cheaper than placing your own house.
* Nearby space still available for more houses for your other characters as you progress in the game.

I left the door open for you. Go check it out!

Starting bid: small deed + 5k gold
Buyout: 2 small deeds

The interior looks roughly like this (pic from another house of mine). Note how the spinning wheel, chest and table prevent a thief from reaching the boxes at the back of the house, even if you forget to lock the door. You will forget to lock the door -- it happens. To reach the boxes as the owner or co-owner, release the table ("I wish to release this"), pick it up, walk past and then lock it back down ("I wish to lock this down").

The buyer will also receive:

* a mining map of the nearby mountain showing where the color ores are.
* a copy of my quick-mining macros. Pull that ore out at a ferocious rate!

If you're starting out in mining/blacksmithing, give yourself a boost with this finely appointed small mining house.

Sale ends on buyout or 48 hours after the last bid whichever happens first.

Regards,
Wil

Rik Smits

Re: Mining small near Skara Brae, decked out, cheap

Post by Rik Smits »

I own the house next door, I can vouch for a low traffic area with light spawn and friendly neighbors as far as I have experienced. Nice House!

LotharTheGreat

Re: Mining small near Skara Brae, decked out, cheap

Post by LotharTheGreat »

I used to live in an L-Shape near the northern tip of this mountain range. I can also vouch for this being as safe a place as any to mine. I never ran into trouble in this area and I built my miner here from start nearly to finish. I'd say this would be a great buy for anyone working up a miner/blacksmith, even without the extras included.
chumbucket wrote:Chess isn't for everyone. But ... knights move in L's, and that is the nature of things.

Return to “Housing”