War me!

Topics related to Second Age
Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: War me!

Post by Menkaure »

I'm curious what's your guild abbreviation? I have a townie that I bought a guild stone for he's only guy tagged to it, and the abbreviation is ME. If you want ill change mine so you can have the letters "ME"
Last edited by Menkaure on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

memememe

Post by memememe »

Menkaure wrote:I'm curious what's your gold abbreviation? I have a townie that I bought a guild stone for he's only guy tagged to it, and the abbreviation is ME. If you want ill change mine so you can have the letters "ME"
If Menk or I were female I'd want a kid from him!

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/2972

The guild formerly known as You!

memememe

Post by memememe »

Moa woa!
A few of you are still missing! Don't be shy!

memememe

Post by memememe »

memememe wrote:Moa woa!
A few of you are still missing! Don't be shy!

Bump. One guild even chickened out. Down to 22. War me!

Ulfrigg

Post by Ulfrigg »

Elk Eater wrote:
memememe wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:Just go through and war every single guild you can. There are so many guilds that some don't even show up on the stone (or maybe the list is just so big I missed guilds when I was searching). Once you war every guild you can just check the list every week or so and war whatever guilds have been created.
Most of the current wars come from guilds that declared on me with that method, I think. But there's way too many guilds out there, can't be arsed to declare on all of em. I simply picked out 5 of the war guilds that came to mind, looked them up on UOSA and warred everyone they were at war with. Lots just haven't accepted yet.
I think you can record a macro of selecting the war a guild option, then selecting the first guild in the list, loop. Let that run in razor for a while and you should be all set.
Doh i did it all manually :x Now i only have to do it once every mounth thou and only click 20 or so guilds :|