VOTE YES For a Message Board!!

Topics related to Second Age

Would You Like To See NEW get a Message Board?

YES
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 60

Tara

VOTE YES For a Message Board!!

Post by Tara »

NEW is a new player guild. Our goal is to help the UOSA server grow its population. We all know that a lot of people try this server, but most just don’t make it. NEW guild’s focus is to help new players, not with big hand outs, but just with basic gear, temporary new player housing, a hunt here and there and advice from veteran players who enjoy to help new players.

Our Guild "NEW" is celebrating our 1 year Anniversary! We would humble ask you to vote "YES" for our guild to be able to get a Message board for our Guild Keep in order to implement important updates and get requests to join our guild.

The "NEW" Guild has grow to over 300 members. Over the past year we have helped many new players to get their start on the server so they are able to move on to join other guilds.

We also would like to thank the many Vets, and other guilds in their support over the past year with donations, for our members, and for events we have put on in the past year!!!

Pringles (GM) and Myself thank you for your time in this matter.

You can see more information on NEW at http://www.uonew.net

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: VOTE YES For a Message Board!!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I don't think message boards, bounty boards and other minor non-unique town addons require community approval. Just Derrick approval and a shit tonne of lumber, scrolls and gold.

Having said that - I vote yes, give NEW their pixel-board.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Yes.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Akalabeth

Post by Akalabeth »

Yes

Kelben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kelben »

YES

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

NO

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

armybyz wrote:NO
TG bounty board should be removed!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:
armybyz wrote:NO
TG bounty board should be removed!
Agreed. So should almost everything that is no longer active or doesn't contrubute to either shard-enjoyment or gold-sinkyness.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Yes it should...thats a fabulous idea for new players to have. You can leave tips hints as well which would be nice....or leave vandalism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxd3pZAVHI
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Tara

Post by Tara »

Thank you for your votes. We also want to thank those who donated funds to pay for the msg board!!