Some questions..

Moderator: Support Moderators

Arman

Some questions..

Post by Arman »

Greetings 8)
I played UO 5 years ago on Ukranian shard "A.O.P.", so i think it can be differences.

1) I'm trying to make fencer-fighter, what stats train for what lvl? Str: 125, Dex: 70, Int: 30? Thats ok?

2) Arms Lore helps in fighting (to trash enemy armor)?

I want:
Anatomy 100
Fencing 100
Tactics 100
Healing 100
Parrying 100
Hiding 100
Magery 40 (for Recall)
Stealth 60

3) How to make auto loot gold from corpses in Razor?

4) How to protect myself from thiefs?

5) And what is the major criminal town? Occlo? Where is fun wars (I don't speak about "event war")?

======
Sorry for my english :)

Senses

Re: Some questions..

Post by Senses »

Welcome.

In case your wondering, or unclear, this server is trapped in the t2a era of UO so there are somethings in your post that hint towards later times. Stats max out at 100, so a typical fencer dex build would be 100 str, 100 dex, 25 int, or some variation of that. You can still get higher with spells but they don't last all that long.

Arms Lore does not help in fighting in any way. Its an ignored and useless skill for the most part. I thik it pretty much just gives you the durability of the weapon in question.

Your build is good enough, but I'm not sure you really need stealth. Most people would probably substitute 60 magical resist instead. Also, for recall, 40 will give you recall, but for dependable recall with no spell failures you really want 60. We have a large pk community and that comes in handy.

You cannot Autoloot corpses, and if you have a program that allows you to do it, you can get banned. Its supposed to be time consuming to loot your corpse, or your victim's corpse, makes life more dangerous.

I think Buccs Den is the criminal town, but I rarely go there so I can't say if there is much action. Most people loiter around brit graveyards for easy fights or just hang at any good farm spot and you will eventually run into some trouble.

Return to “New Player Help”