Side by Side Patio Homes

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Side by Side Patio Homes

Post by Capitalist »

This fits a tower and small or 2 of any medium sized houses. This is a rare housing opportunity that will likely not be replicated for public sale for as far as I can see. There is 3 spaces of wiggle room width wise and 6 N-S on the left one for these patios in case you and another friend want to IDOC and want spacing between your houses.

Sorry Myrnae... you never PMed me or anything.

SB castle deed (700k in cost if you plan on placing a tower afterwards)
BO 1.4 mill

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC/Forums. Happy bidding.

Last edited by Capitalist on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Re: Side by Side Patio Homes

Post by a swallow »

[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Boxcar Sean

Post by Boxcar Sean »

yes... let me know when youre going to be deeding these up to place a tower.... MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I already towered. I like this setup better.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

^

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

bamp

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Take off the 700k!! It doesn't mean ANYTHING!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Sold to a swallow for 1.3 mill. Enjoy your homes.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Thanks Vega +1+1 does that = 3?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

idk my math is pretty bad

Return to “Housing”