PVM Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
BekahPants

PVM Guild

Post by BekahPants »

Searching for a nice PVM Guild to join. Want to make lots of cash and sick of working solo.

shotty

Re: PVM Guild

Post by shotty »

BekahPants wrote:Searching for a nice PVM Guild to join. Want to make lots of cash and sick of working solo.

Same here!

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

What hours you typically play?
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

My friend and I are in the process of making a guild (IMP) Imperial Mongbat Parade.... we will be doing mostly PVM but we will be aligned with Chaos and will engage other players whenever the need or desire arises. We are suiting up though as we have several builds in the making.

Maybe we might start early gimped with unfinished builds. (we fight with them even now so I don't see why not)

No point in being in a guild unless its to join forces against opposition as well... and expect to
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”