Selling 100! lvl 2 or HIGHER Treasure maps

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Li Meiyang

Re: Selling 100! lvl 2 or HIGHER Treasure maps

Post by Li Meiyang »

How you guys manage to catch *every* IDOC on the shard? I mean, do you actually monitor every single house in the game? I'm really curious as to how you do it, cuz that seems like an insane amount of running around.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

yes, actually, we do monitor every house in the game. We split the map into sections and each crew member takes a section to "monitor".

I was never claiming that he couldn't have gotten these at an idoc, but with this new silver thing coming from ettins about, they have been dropping level 2 maps at a rate of 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 mobs, a drop rate INSANELY higher than it should be. Everyone that is selling them is claiming to have gotten them from an idoc when thruthfully, what they did is this silver farming, got the maps, made a new forum name and claimed to be a "NEW" player.

Feraknight
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Feraknight »

Yes with minimal effort on a group of people it is actually quite easy to monitor the entire housing population.
Derrick wrote:It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

bunch of butthurt nerds stop ruining peoples legitimate sales threads go camp idocs for five hours while you neglect your friends and family

Feraknight
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Feraknight »

lol

we don't camp IDOC's. We know when they fall and show up when we need to.
Derrick wrote:It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Feraknight wrote:lol

we don't camp IDOC's. We know when they fall and show up when we need to.
when will my house fall?

tell me?

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Sultan, let it go IDOC and i will tell you when it will fall : )

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I fully understand how you monitor the shard's housing, I was just wondering how you know without a doubt that this guy couldn't have gotten a box with maps... many player's come here for 3 weeks and quit, during that time they accumulated some Tmaps and their houses collapse. I for instance had about 65 accumulated and have them in a chest that has another 34 items, so the weight is quite random, and you would have no idea there were tmaps in there. I have been at 10-15 idocs in the past 6 months, as a total newb with no skills, and on 3 or 4 occasions picked up between 10 and 25 tmaps in a random chest. It's just not that hard to grab a few random things before you pros clean the rest up.

Also, I didn't sign up for forum until at least 1, maybe 2 months after I started playing. Just saying.

Regardless, I am on holiday and had no idea that these maps were going like crazy, I just pm'd a B/O offer telling him I can't be on every 24h to make sure I don't get outbid, so he can take my B/O or leave it. If they are 100 lvl 2 then I will indeed be a slight bit mad since for 140k I'd rather just have 140 lvl 1 than 100 lvl 2 :P I hate lvl 2, rofl (lvl 1 I can be in and out in 2 min or less with any of my chars.. just dig chest, magic unlock, run a couple restock agents, axe chest, maybe an in vas mani, but.. lvl 1 is 10% of the work compared to level 2, but still 50% of the loot) I guess I'll find out when I get home. Wish me luck! :D

It was nice doing business with Finder though, good guy. When I found 7 lvl 1 maps, I messaged him just to say (I really didn't care, just wanted to let him know he might want to check more carefully in future) and he offered to give me another 7 non-lvl1 no questions asked. Perhaps this is more evidence these maps are Orc Mages, or perhaps it's just a display of his respectability :) Either way, the amount I care is quite negligible.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

It's very rare that items are of random assortment when placed in an organized house (and most times even when not organized).
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Those guys could have a lied initially in order to hide knowledge of their mega silver/T-map spawn. But now that that's out in the open and resolved, the reason not to come clean would be....?

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

because then everyone would know that they are ALL level 2, instead of a chance of being level 3-5, and that's their selling point. If they came out and said these are ALL level 2, noone would want them because level 2 maps are just as bad as level 1 lol

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

well actually lemme school you here
out of the million maps I decoded about 38 % are higher than level 2
some level 5s
I have about 700 level 2 maps and 300 "above level 3" maps
I know this is 100% fact because I have a cartographer at "60" skill level and failed on most level 2 maps but was able to tell if they were level 2 or above.
these are from the spawns.
Whether or not he got them from an idoc is purely speculation. ;)