Just Saying Hello

Topics related to Second Age
GooDGoD

Just Saying Hello

Post by GooDGoD »

Hey guys, I'm new to the shard, working on getting setup as I type this. I have been looking for an accurate T2A shard... How accurate is this shard? (i.e. Does the Orc Fort actually have orcs?) Most of the T2A shards aren't even close to the original T2A and if they are close they have changed things by adding cosmetic items that didn't exist in the original T2A.

Anyway, Hello... looking forward to checking out the shard.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Just Saying Hello

Post by Abyz »

I can safely say, and you will find, that UOSA is THE most accurate server for the t2a era. Welcome!

Yes, there are orcs at the fort.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

farnk

Post by farnk »

Sounds like this is definitely the server for you. Invite your friends!

GooDGoD

Post by GooDGoD »

farnk wrote:Sounds like this is definitely the server for you. Invite your friends!

I will try to get some family members to play. Most of my friends now-a-days look at me like I'm talking greek when I mention the old days of UO. They tolerate it because they know I use to GM on the Catskills shard during T2A. :) But my main character was on Cheesy Peaks.

Degamra

Post by Degamra »

GooDGoD wrote:
farnk wrote:Sounds like this is definitely the server for you. Invite your friends!

I will try to get some family members to play. Most of my friends now-a-days look at me like I'm talking greek when I mention the old days of UO. They tolerate it because they know I use to GM on the Catskills shard during T2A. :) But my main character was on Cheesy Peaks.
Welcome. There are plenty of orcs. I think the player orcs are also getting a little revitalized these days. Expect the population to pick up in the next month or two as well.