Help a moron fix his razor/uo

Topics related to Second Age
Wychethyl

Help a moron fix his razor/uo

Post by Wychethyl »

hey last week, I loaded up razor just like I usually do and it updated me to patch 7.0.27.7
I had a fever and too much cough syrup so wasn't in any state to figure out why or stop it

client is running rather choppy now and my hotkeys are the ones I used on hybrid last year

Should I just remove razor/uo and then reinstall?

I was thinking I could just take out my macro folder and try to save them at least (hotkeys are long gone)

thanks in advance for anyone willing to help my decrepit brain/continue my UO addiction

Lord Mammoth

Re: Help a moron fix his razor/uo

Post by Lord Mammoth »

When razor updated it changed where it is looking for the razor files. Move your razor macro, profiles, and counters folder from "c:\program files(x86)\razor" to the folder mentioned below. The folder might be hidden.

-Razor no longer requires Administrator privileges to run. Macros, Profiles, counters, etc are now stored in Application Data. Example, "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Razor\".

Change Log:
http://www.runuo.com/razor/changelog.txt

Lord Mammoth
Lord Mammoth

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Lord Mammoth wrote:When razor updated it changed where it is looking for the razor files. Move your razor macro, profiles, and counters folder from "c:\program files(x86)\razor" to the folder mentioned below. The folder might be hidden.

-Razor no longer requires Administrator privileges to run. Macros, Profiles, counters, etc are now stored in Application Data. Example, "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Razor\".

Change Log:
http://www.runuo.com/razor/changelog.txt

Lord Mammoth

This man knows what he is talking about. That update hit me hard and I was so frustrated. None of my macros, none of my hotkeys, and none of my razor settings (for screen size etc). I was able to copy/paste the macros folder and save them once I figured that part out. Still lost my hotkeys because I was messing with my old profile before I identified the problem.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

I got it all sorted out, much obliged