Old, old, old player trying to return

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
crazydaze2k6

Old, old, old player trying to return

Post by crazydaze2k6 »

I played UO many years ago, 12-14 years ago. I liked doing pvm more than pvp, mainly cause I sucked at pvp LoL. I played on the Chesapeake server, pm for toon names if you want. I just started a few days ago, maybe a week. I have gm fence, tact and anat, 70 healing (working on it now), npc bought resist (I know I should of spec'd it when making the toon) and magery and almost 40 parry. I know wooohooooo right?!? HaHa
I had 7x's GM Mage, fence/mace dexxer, merchant toon that just died mostly, thief (prob the most fun toon I played) and a tamer in the works that could barely tame a rat LoL. None the less I tried and had fun with it, after all its a game. I don't mind pk's too much, it's part of the game.

I am not much of a role-player but don't mind it really. I just want to meet some fun people to have a good time with. I'd like to join a guild, if anyone will have me. I'm down for anything within my skill range of course.
My pm is working atm :P

quick edit: I have icq and skype but not irc. I've never used irc and not sure I'm wanting to pick up another chat program or not. If it's a requirement we can leave it open for discussion.

Bixby Legbone

Re: Old, old, old player trying to return

Post by Bixby Legbone »

crazydaze2k6 wrote:I played UO many years ago, 12-14 years ago. I liked doing pvm more than pvp, mainly cause I sucked at pvp LoL. I played on the Chesapeake server, pm for toon names if you want. I just started a few days ago, maybe a week. I have gm fence, tact and anat, 70 healing (working on it now), npc bought resist (I know I should of spec'd it when making the toon) and magery and almost 40 parry. I know wooohooooo right?!? HaHa
I had 7x's GM Mage, fence/mace dexxer, merchant toon that just died mostly, thief (prob the most fun toon I played) and a tamer in the works that could barely tame a rat LoL. None the less I tried and had fun with it, after all its a game. I don't mind pk's too much, it's part of the game.

I am not much of a role-player but don't mind it really. I just want to meet some fun people to have a good time with. I'd like to join a guild, if anyone will have me. I'm down for anything within my skill range of course.
My pm is working atm :P

quick edit: I have icq and skype but not irc. I've never used irc and not sure I'm wanting to pick up another chat program or not. If it's a requirement we can leave it open for discussion.

Welcome! IRC is the main way most of this shard communicates. You can access it up at the top of your browser by clicking the IRC Chat tab. It opens another web-based browser so you don't have to download another program.

As far as guilds, I'd recommend you join up with NEW. They seem to be the largest and most active guild in general.

crazydaze2k6

Re: Old, old, old player trying to return

Post by crazydaze2k6 »

Bixby Legbone wrote:Welcome! IRC is the main way most of this shard communicates. You can access it up at the top of your browser by clicking the IRC Chat tab. It opens another web-based browser so you don't have to download another program.

As far as guilds, I'd recommend you join up with NEW. They seem to be the largest and most active guild in general.

Yea, I've been on irc asking around a bit. Haven't had any replies yet but I'll look on the forums for them. Thanks Bixby

Return to “Guild Recruitment”