PVE Dexxer (Juicer Assassin)

Topics related to Second Age
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

PVE Dexxer (Juicer Assassin)

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Magery vs Might only one has meditation. You got to keep up with a bit of science.

Swords
Tactics
Anatomy 80
Magery 50
Resist
Healing
Poisoning 70
Alchemy

This keeps you always juiced without much worry so you are on the ready at all times.. no stopping.. constant with normal poison and max stats. Don't need to keep all those kegs and bottles to weigh you down. You need it for extra armor weapons and gold.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PVE Dexxer (Juicer Assassin)

Post by Abyz »

Have you tried this build out yet?
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I have had all these skills to know how they work. I know 65 poison I was killing thieves cutting through them like butter when I first began. I rolled with 80 anat and 50 magery on other characters as well. If you are rolling with a GM assassin you are a lovely compatriot :twisted:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Gork

Post by Gork »

I think its a cool build , personally I'd have alchemy on another char and maybe boost the anat to 100 and have some extra points to spend on whatever.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Think of it like this...constant poison and explosion and everyone who needs anything else is set. Just make sure they hand you their empty bottles and regs when needed. It's easy too to be facing a poison dexxer. Which would put an unusual spin on things. If you are looted you wont be handing them all the gear you would normally be carrying either. A lighter load for friends and less loot for enemies.

There are macros you can set to make you a vending machine as well that can make a ton of potions similar to what is stated in raising alchemy/poisoning together.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Archaic look here viewtopic.php?f=45&t=54574
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Imric

Post by Imric »

Thats THE perfect pvp duel char...
I dont know the player run events here, but normally u have a reg and pot limit...
u have a perfect workaround with this build, just make the potions and re-poison ure weapon infight, knew a guy who did it this way on catskills, one of the best pvpers ive ever seen

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Imric wrote:Thats THE perfect pvp duel char...
I dont know the player run events here, but normally u have a reg and pot limit...
u have a perfect workaround with this build, just make the potions and re-poison ure weapon infight, knew a guy who did it this way on catskills, one of the best pvpers ive ever seen
All of the cool-guy red-pots-only duels don't allow poisoned weapons at all. Or dexers.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

I think alchemy is a waste. Just carry all your potions. Those points are spent on 100 anat, higher magery maybe 70, for healing, and the rest in wrestling or something useful.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Robbbb wrote:I think alchemy is a waste. Just carry all your potions. Those points are spent on 100 anat, higher magery maybe 70, for healing, and the rest in wrestling or something useful.
This.
My alchy/poisoner dexxer is townie only and I regret putting alchy on him now cause I coulda just did resist.
Also, matron, tournys do allow dexxers, a few weeks back TNT came in second place and beat me and a couple other very good dueling mages.
Last, if you wanna run with a poisoner run with swords/tacts/resist/poisoning/anatomy/healing/70magery/30 hiding IMO.
Great for fielding and can stay alive with heals and cures if need be, but just carry a crap ton of pots
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/24883

Too bad Malice is a punk and the toon is private, but I'm sure this build is what you'd want to model off of.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

That build is interesting but pretty weak all things considered.

GM magery or no magery. 50 is a waste. Would rather have 0 magery and gm anat/poison if i HAD to have alchemy.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Ragancy wrote:That build is interesting but pretty weak all things considered.

GM magery or no magery. 50 is a waste. Would rather have 0 magery and gm anat/poison if i HAD to have alchemy.
Archaic would kill you with nothing but create food spell.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Waldo

Post by Waldo »

Still workin on build http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/7560 of all my dexxers being able to smith my own gear is great.