Brit Graveyard

Topics related to Second Age
montier

Brit Graveyard

Post by montier »

I don't know what was going on at the Brit Graveyard today.. But it was hella cool.

Malaikat

Re: Brit Graveyard

Post by Malaikat »

I may or may not have aggro'd all of the liches so they would cast rather than sit dumbly behind the fencing.

You're welcome.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

montier

Post by montier »

Do mummies, liches and Gem Encrusted liches attack the Graveyard all the time? Is this a regular thing.. it was awesome...

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

montier wrote:Do mummies, liches and Gem Encrusted liches attack the Graveyard all the time? Is this a regular thing.. it was awesome...
This is definitely not 'regular', sounds like some work by the new GMs which is awesome! Hopefully it will become more regular as they get settled into their roles :D

That being said, sad I missed it :(
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Gork

Post by Gork »

^ me too man...

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

This was an awesome surprise! Went looking for people to kill, after waking from a slumber, with no luck. Go to the bank and see the crier talking about an undead army. Check it out and its a bit more skeles than usual so I kill a few.
Start talking to some others about it not being much of an army.... boom bunch more liches and such. Bring my dusty dexer out and begin the slaughter. At one point I saw like 25+ liches and zombies/mummies.
Some blues, some reds, pvpers, causual players saw quite a few people. Nice spur of the moment event. More talk and we could have a shadowmire like event turn out.
Again Great Job! Thx for the fun!

_Delo_