Special Hair Dye Hues

Topics related to Second Age
Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Special Hair Dye Hues

Post by Elk Eater »

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain the hue numbers available from a special hair dye? I'd like to try a few out on Lightshade's outfit creator but I can't seem to find the list of hues anywhere.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Special Hair Dye Hues

Post by AshBorn »

Id hop on test and try em out with different clothes! They spawn at the inn on the floor.

Other than that, I have no idea hue numbers.

Supra-

Post by Supra- »

This what you're looking for?

If test center isn't up, you can always download a copy of RunUO and test out some variations there as well.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Hey guys, thanks for all the info! My goal is to either match or compliment the 162 hue sandals/clothes I have. I'm going to try out the dark purple and a few of the greens when I get home.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Elk Eater wrote:Hey guys, thanks for all the info! My goal is to either match or compliment the 162 hue sandals/clothes I have. I'm going to try out the dark purple and a few of the greens when I get home.

Just my 2 cents:
If I had those sandals (which, are the 2nd coolest in the game, next to Fwerps imo), I would do a similar deal to Kister. Id rock a purple page boy haircut and a green long beard. Say whatever you wanna say about Kister, but you cant deny that the "throwdown clown" looked like a UO pimp.
Im also a huge fan of the neon purple sandals, and have a close friend who has a pair, if only hed let me rock em once in a while!

*dreams*
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Menkaure wrote:
Elk Eater wrote:Hey guys, thanks for all the info! My goal is to either match or compliment the 162 hue sandals/clothes I have. I'm going to try out the dark purple and a few of the greens when I get home.

Just my 2 cents:
If I had those sandals (which, are the 2nd coolest in the game, next to Fwerps imo), I would do a similar deal to Kister. Id rock a purple page boy haircut and a green long beard. Say whatever you wanna say about Kister, but you cant deny that the "throwdown clown" looked like a UO pimp.
Im also a huge fan of the neon purple sandals, and have a close friend who has a pair, if only hed let me rock em once in a while!

*dreams*
I think I'm going to stick with the long hair so it sticks out from under the mask but I do like the purple :) I don't have a beard dye...yet.

Andersonius

Post by Andersonius »

Ive been trying to find hue numbers I know I've seen them before somewhere.

Anyway it looks like one of those greens should be pretty darn close.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I fired up a runuo server and checked the code for the special hair dyes. This chart has overlays of all the hues for the special hair dyes in case anyone else needs them:

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Elk Eater wrote:I fired up a runuo server and checked the code for the special hair dyes. This chart has overlays of all the hues for the special hair dyes in case anyone else needs them:

<3

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

...and if you are trying to match hues via dye tub this chart has all the dye tub hues: