Capitalist

Re: Fake irc names

Post by Capitalist »

Menkaure wrote:
armybyz wrote:
Menkaure wrote:
Freight Elevator wrote:Azheman wins by you posting this thread

I wasnt looking to "win" anything.
I had people PM me explaining what Az was doing. I was at work, and was unable to get on IRC, so I posted the thread to prevent anyone from getting scammed.
This is by far one of the stupidest arguments I have ever seen on this forum. Considering you had people PM'ing you to let you know about what was happening, do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you were concerned that Az was somehow going to use an abbreviation of your name in order to scam someone?
Let me rephrase what I said. I had people pming me why I was being such an ass hole. To which I replied, huh? And yes, many people thought that was me. Im not trying for anything by posting this, other then alerting everyone to not be fooled in IRC by someone pretending to be me. You all sit there and stick up for Az, and try to hug his defense, but if it happened to you, you would all do the same thing to prevent your friends and strangers from getting scammed, REGARDLESS of what you say now, people act differently when it actually happens to them. You can let it die now, but dont attack me for what I did when I was just trying to prevent anyone from getting burnt.
Disagreed. If someone wants to scam in my name, more power to them. I don't look forward to dealing with morons not intelligent enough to verify who they're dealing with.

^ Endorsement and further support for the 5 people with 7xGM Vega characters.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

How the fuck do any of you (armybyz, Matron, whoever else is here wasting oxygen) have even a minor problem with a quick, very basic and to the point forum post? Is this a joke from all of you, am I missing something? Is this a forum gank?

People post bullshit all the time. Why jump on this legitimate post? I ask because I would post the same if I was in the same shoes, and don't see a problem with it.

"Wasting forum space" ..rofl
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

inb4movedtotrashtalk

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »