Seeking Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Lil Meiyang

Seeking Guild

Post by Lil Meiyang »

Hopefully an informal guild. I enjoy PVM, treasure hunts, dungeon crawls, general goofing around or other guild activities. I don't like gratuitous PKing! I realize it's a necessary part of the game, but it's a *crappy* necessary part of the game. I won't take part in it. I'm not averse to taking down reds however.

I'm a little over a week old but I've GMed fencing, and I'm almost there with parrying, archery, tactics, anatomy... still got a ways to go on healing and resist.

I'm not concerned about joining a guild of uber-players but rather one with a variety of colorful personalities. Guild membership for me is more about having fun, not work and responsibility.

Senses

Re: Seeking Guild

Post by Senses »

If you havent found something already, pm me about Turtle Bay, sounds like what you might be looking for.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”