Killing Counts at Event Rooms

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Killing Counts at Event Rooms

Post by Hemperor »

So I tend to log out at events with Kid Cannon, because I don't actually pk and I just like to use her for events... a couple times now when I log in I spot a red killing counts perfectly safe in these spots...

Logging out there could be argued to be just as noob, fine, I think something should possibly be done about this..not sure what though.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Derrick

Re: Killing Counts at Event Rooms

Post by Derrick »

There is precedent for moving people out of event areas when the areas are being used like this.
I don't know how long ago this was, but there is no one there now.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

This was this morning...it's time stamped

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

why on earth would thiss bother anyone? so confused.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

It's just unfair that they are able to kill counts with COMPLETE safety, not having to worry about house keys, houes killing etc...if you can't afford a tower or higher, then you should be at risk

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

Do any of your suggestions in the suggestion forum NOT include the statement "it's not fair.....".

MOMMY, Sallly stole my cookie! IT'S NOT FAIR!

[00:43] <Hemperor> i like turtles

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Kefka wrote:Do any of your suggestions in the suggestion forum NOT include the statement "it's not fair.....".

MOMMY, Sallly stole my cookie! IT'S NOT FAIR!
Are you kidding me? It's a suggestion, when have you EVER provided something productive for this shard, or even looked through a patch note?

How many times have you screamed "ITS NOT FAIR, HEMP IS BIASED!!" yet my suggestions go in place because rather than crying like a bitch like you, I do something worth while that actually matters.

Can we speed up this patch? I want kefka to quit already.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

This isn't really an issue I don't think. But it is also inaccurate and an easy thing (I'd imagine) to fix (put a sign up "Anyone caught in here 10 minutes after an event ends will be sent to ______)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

cletus

Post by cletus »

RoadKill wrote:This isn't really an issue I don't think. But it is also inaccurate and an easy thing (I'd imagine) to fix (put a sign up "Anyone caught in here 10 minutes after an event ends will be sent to ______)
Anyone in this area 10 minutes after an event will be sent to Buccs Den if Blue or Britain Bank if Red.

That should solve that.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Killing counts while being alive with no threat should not be allowed.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

How many times have you screamed "ITS NOT FAIR, HEMP IS BIASED!!"
I've never said that once, actually. and my point was that the majority of your suggestions are because someone is benefiting from something, you aren't, and you want it changed.

I personally have no problem with this. I believe that most reds know how to macro in a house safely. If you don't know where to stand to avoid potions/meteor swarms then you probably shouldn't be red in the first place.

with love,

--Kefka

p.s. rage some more?

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

You did realize, anyone killing counts can place their loot in their house and macro freely, being killed has no effect sicne the loss of no loot. Hemp is just raged because he thinks pk DO kill counts with TONS of loot, so he wants to AFK kill them, make them lose 800gp worth of loot and spamm PWNED NUB in irc like a complete noob.
-D- Dreadlord XII

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

Hemperor wrote:It's just unfair that they are able to kill counts with COMPLETE safety, not having to worry about house keys, houes killing etc...if you can't afford a tower or higher, then you should be at risk
I find it funny that you get killed ON YOUR BLUE with your house keys, AND you couldn't ever afford a tower. It wasn't until An Orc quit the game, gave you his accounts which included a free tower, that you decided to complain about this and state "if you can't afford a tower or higher....".

hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha
:)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Kefka wrote:
Hemperor wrote:It's just unfair that they are able to kill counts with COMPLETE safety, not having to worry about house keys, houes killing etc...if you can't afford a tower or higher, then you should be at risk
I find it funny that you get killed ON YOUR BLUE with your house keys, AND you couldn't ever afford a tower. It wasn't until An Orc quit the game, gave you his accounts which included a free tower, that you decided to complain about this and state "if you can't afford a tower or higher....".

hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha
:)

Why the fuck did you reply to hemp twice? V for Vendetta. Get over it and stay on topic.

Killing counts in a house is NEVER 100% safe, sorry bud. Above method is indeed 100% safe.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

Son (retard): Why the fuck did you reply to hemp twice? V for Vendetta. Get over it and stay on topic.

Killing counts in a house is NEVER 100% safe, sorry bud. Above method is indeed 100% safe.
I reply to hemp because it's easy and entertaining to pick on the internet mentally challenged.

I did stay on topic, I was attacking the validity of his complaint.

Killing counts in a house is 100 % safe if you know what you are doing. This not only applies to small houses, but large smithy's, etc, etc. Learn to use detect hidden, and learn to stand on a safe tile. If you fail to do either of those, it's YOUR fault and YOUR fault alone that you were killed.
Killing counts in a house is NEVER 100% safe,
On this note, I'll offer SON all of my accounts, including everything I own in game, if he can house kill me ONCE within the next month. (starting 3/17/09)

Game on.

loser.

love,

--Kefka