I became PK...

Moderator: Support Moderators

krautmetal

I became PK...

Post by krautmetal »

Hi!
Yesterday I was playing with a friend and we started to atack each to another and i became PK (lol).
The problem is... i notice a lot of my skills were reduced. For example, anatomy skill which was GM, it's 82.0 now.

If i became blue again... can i recover my skills points? Or what can i do about this issue?

Thanks in advance

Bacololo

Re: I became PK...

Post by Bacololo »

First and foremost, your friend is an idiot for counting you once he died. Secondly, you need to understand that there is an effect in the game called 'Stat loss' (presuming statistics loss) which when you are red and take a resurrection, you will lose a certain amount of skills for everytime you resurrect. The best method to get rid of this and leave your character as a ghost and online so you can work off the counts. I believe it is 8 hours for a short term count and 40 for a long term. You can start re-gaining your skills whenever you please but the best method would be to gain them until you die again and wait until you are blue to resurrect and re-gain your lost skills.

krautmetal

Post by krautmetal »

Thx a lot Bacololo. And i kicked his ass for do that jaja. I'll follow your advice.

Bacololo

Post by Bacololo »

Yea buddy, just stay dead if you die again and leave your character AFK while you play another character. Overnight AFK sessions are also great so when you wake up, you might be blue.

-Bacololo "Borrower"

Teph

Post by Teph »

that info isnt entirely accurate, you dont lose stats just for ressing as a red, its when you have 5 or more short term kills, which you can check by typing "i must consider my sins"

krautmetal

Post by krautmetal »

i have already left my Character some days being ghost.

I have 0 short term and 5 long term. And some kills are in 60 now.

Will i get my skills back someday? :cry:

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

krautmetal wrote:i have already left my Character some days being ghost.

I have 0 short term and 5 long term. And some kills are in 60 now.

Will i get my skills back someday? :cry:
Skills lost from resurrecting with 5 or more short term counts are permanent. You are going to have to work them back up.

Return to “New Player Help”