Health Status - My apologies and restitution!

Topics related to Second Age
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Health Status - My apologies and restitution!

Post by AshBorn »

New tournament health status is out! 79%

It was 180% a few tourneys ago! The reason for the drop is I went overboard twice on the raffle.

So I apologize to all of my donators for spending so much! I really wanted to spark the turn out and it certainly worked... If you check all of the pvp brackets since we started, its gone from 6 people to 35.

Some people may have joined just for the raffle and have no interest in PVP but I know it was a benefit overall! The next tournament will have very good odds of winning something awesome, but it won't be an exact 1:1 ratio of prizes to contestants.

So the next tournament won't be a 1.5 million dollar cost like a few days ago but it will still have extremely nice prizes!

I will be making a personal donation myself to bring the health status back up.

I appreciate all the support you guys have given for the tournament, and don't be let down by the drop in health status.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Health Status - My apologies and restitution!

Post by Menkaure »

Ill throw ya some rare or gold or somethin
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Johnnylittle

Post by Johnnylittle »

host them on the weekends and the turnouts will be bigger :x

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

How much % is the top health status that you desire, and how much would 500k add to the 79% currently?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

@Menk It all helps :))) I appreciate everything I've received so far and the tourney is going strong!

@Johnnylittle Everyone has a special request for when the tournament should be, so making it on the 1st and 15th is both easy to remember and will fall on a weekend occasionally. It was the fairest way I could think to do it.

@Vega Well the % is calculated by dividing the donations and the total cost into themselves. It dropped very low because I had a very big raffle. 500k (Being the second largest donation we've ever had) would bring it over 100% but I'm not sure by how much until I figure the last tourney and the other donations I've recorded. I should have it all down by tonight if I get time.

:)

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Ok I updated the health status with a personal donation from me, and the donations I've received since last update. Also, I re figured in the last tournaments costs.

93% Is the new health status.

Thank you everyone who is contributing!