Abandoned T-hunt chests

Topics related to Second Age
Baddum

Abandoned T-hunt chests

Post by Baddum »

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forums for this.

Fellow treasure hunters, please axe your treasure chests when you are done looting them. This is the third time in the past 24 hours that I have gone to dig up a treasure only to find a chest already there. The natural decay timer is quite long.

Thank you!

Bixby Legbone

Re: Abandoned T-hunt chests

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Baddum wrote:I'm sorry if this is the wrong forums for this.

Fellow treasure hunters, please axe your treasure chests when you are done looting them. This is the third time in the past 24 hours that I have gone to dig up a treasure only to find a chest already there. The natural decay timer is quite long.

Thank you!
Agreed. This happens to me too, and every so often there's a post asking people to chop em up. You wouldn't want it to happen to you, so please don't let it happen to others. There's been more than once that it turns out I had 2 tmaps to the same location, and I'm grateful I chopped it up the 1st time. It only takes a second do to.

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

its long been the bane of many a t-mapper, i put the seat down when im done err chop the chest i mean
[22:41:17] <Braden> Prosonic: If you get drunk and cause trouble here, I am banning ian for life.

unsatiated

Post by unsatiated »

To be honest, it was me lol. I went on a tmap spree the other day with a purple llama. Since it had been over a year since I played, I had forgotten you could hatchet the chests. After about 30 chests, I happened to get a duplicate and had an epiphany. Many apologies, but I did chuckle after I read this thread and thought how many mice and keyboards were being pummeled over a purple llama's antics.