UOSA Staff Plan of Action

Topics related to Second Age
jimm1432

Re: UOSA Staff Plan of Action

Post by jimm1432 »

WiseOne wrote:I could eat grilled cheese sandwiches all day every day. Long live UOSA!

I don't log on often, but when I do, its usually to refresh my houses. Stay active my friends.
that's why a 2nd server it needed, I love uosa. it doesn't need to change but I like to play with factions and some of the newer skill mechs like taming / lj dexxers etc

but I refuse to play uogamers or any other servers so I choose to not play at all. I refresh my last house I own once a week but don't play anymore since it's same old same old, you need to play something different to remind you how good uosa really is.

Asan Drakus

Post by Asan Drakus »

nevermind wrote:a stagnant community is a tired and doomed community that said

UOSA UOSA UOSA

That is exactly true.

Fact is, if there is no action by staff... this server won't be here in 5 years. It might EXIST... but it will have no pop. There will be like the 20 richest guys who refuse to let go of their pixels, standing around WBB talking about the glory days when this server was alive with action ;-)

A slow death, is still a death. And this server is currently poisoned and dying a slow death. The toxins of inaction shall have their victory ;-)
N-C Pretty in Pink!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I've often wondered what a server that was Mechanically Accurate to the function/interaction of the game in this Era would be like if you could change everything else.

For example, the new style of houses. Has no impact on the interaction of the game. Its just a different LOOKING house to interact with under the same mechanics as the other houses.

Or, another example: Completely custom map....or T-Maps in T2A.

That sort of thing. Idunno, just something i've sometimes wondered about.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Asan Drakus

Post by Asan Drakus »

Light Shade wrote:I've often wondered what a server that was Mechanically Accurate to the function/interaction of the game in this Era would be like if you could change everything else.

For example, the new style of houses. Has no impact on the interaction of the game. Its just a different LOOKING house to interact with under the same mechanics as the other houses. That sort of thing. Idunno, just something i've sometimes wondered about.

IPY did a little bit of this, not wasn;t as era accurate.

Automated events like my guildie said today, would help out tons here. Give the playerbase some action.
N-C Pretty in Pink!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Oh well, it ain't gonna happen. I guess players will have to create their own fun. :P
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit