Wtb large amounts of Force hallys

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Wtb large amounts of Force hallys

Post by Menkaure »

Must be force and must be brand new. I will arms lore.
Pm me what ya got
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Sadistik

Re: Wtb large amounts of Force hallys

Post by Sadistik »

weve got quite a few but i cant promise they havnt been used idocin and all i can attempt to repair em all lemme know and do they have to be +15 or higher or just any force?
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Sadistik wrote:weve got quite a few but i cant promise they havnt been used idocin and all i can attempt to repair em all lemme know and do they have to be +15 or higher or just any force?
I can repair em that's ok, I jus prefer new when you repair an item it loses a tad durability and damage each time. And any kind f force I prefer +5 tacts and higher but ill take whatever. Pm me what ya got.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

k ill make a list

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

6x +10 3x +5 and 1 force for a total of 10 some have durability mods pm me an offer and ill run it by the guys

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

pm sent

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

smooth transaction, much obliged

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Ditto thanks ;)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

still buying.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Pixelclicker

Post by Pixelclicker »

Menkaure wrote:
Sadistik wrote:weve got quite a few but i cant promise they havnt been used idocin and all i can attempt to repair em all lemme know and do they have to be +15 or higher or just any force?
I can repair em that's ok, I jus prefer new when you repair an item it loses a tad durability and damage each time. And any kind f force I prefer +5 tacts and higher but ill take whatever. Pm me what ya got.
Where did you read that the damage goes down after repair in addition to durability?
<@BoomlandJenkins> I got home, got on UO right away and I knew something was up before I even made it to the spawner, because there were 35+ in the Justice woods and not one person was PKing one another.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Pixelclicker wrote:
Menkaure wrote:
Where did you read that the damage goes down after repair in addition to durability?
Ill look for the thread but from what I read how it work is let's say a hally starts off at 100/100 durability and does full damage at that end. Then it drops to 90/100 and is losing a small amount of damage. Now lets say you repair it. I've been told after you repair it, it loses top end durability, so now it is say 95/95. And because of losing that 5% its going to do less damage. When I get home ill find this link, I'm on my phone at the moment.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

hmm

I remember reading something similar but I thought it was only that you lose damage when you aren't at 100% of the repairable durability - so 90/100 means youll hit slightly lower but if you repair it to full it will hit for full damage again. You lose points from the 2nd # each time you repair it as you stated, taking it to 95/95 etc.

But when it's at 95/95 you are still at '100%' in terms of use - it will arms lore as 'unused'. If I use it a really long time and it gets down to 50/95, it will hit for much lower. However, if I repair it again it will go to 90/90 and again be at '100%'. The only thing you have to worry about is that each weapon has a finite # of repairs and if I'm not mistaken a GM Blacksmith repairing it is best, unless I'm thinking of post UOSA time frame mechanics

J.G

Post by J.G »

10/10 durability hits for the same as 100/100 just scales down drastically as dur goes down

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

J.G wrote:10/10 durability hits for the same as 100/100 just scales down drastically as dur goes down
Thank you for all the answers, I was not aware of this.
Buying all USED AND NEW FORCE HALLYS :)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish