Constant disconnects.

hobbes

Constant disconnects.

Post by hobbes »

What is up with the constant disconnecting? where is this server located. I get anywhere from 110 ping - 260 ping.. a lot of lag spikes.. does anyone else have this problem?

I'm on the west coast btw

Razor

Re: Constant disconnects.

Post by Razor »

I'm getting them too.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Something is going on over the last couple days that I haven't been able to get to the bottom of yet.
This has not been typical for the shard. I'll post more info when it's available.

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

I have found that connecting to my router with wireless makes it so that I disconnect a lot. I would disconnect all the time from game, IRC, and have to restart streaming videos from the web. Once I connected with Ethernet to my laptop I did not have these problems anymore. I don't know if this is a problem with my router or my wireless card. Just thought I would point it out, even though Derrick just said that there may be network problems, it is always good to make sure your local network isn't where you are experiencing the problem.

eniave

Post by eniave »

I have been getting disconnects all the time today. I do not use a wireless and normally I am fine. I was not on yesterday so have no idea if there were problems then. :)
LS 1997 - 2003

d'Troyes
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by d'Troyes »

Hi,

I'm a newcomer to this shard. I've played for about 2 hours tonight and have disconnected about 6 or 7 times. Calling it quits for the night. Is there something wrong with the server still? I play many other online games and have no other internet connectivity problems.

d'Troyes
"Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it." - Publilius Syrus (~100 BC)

hosa

Post by hosa »

Same here.
Disconnects every 5 minutes.

Just gonna get off for the night.

I died 2-3 times to this shit tonight.

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Dropping connection every min or so

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

d'Troyes, this usually doesnt happen. I started here 8 days ago, and the server has been almost a 100% uptime until today for me. I have been disconnected 7 times today.

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

To the newcomers! there is a thread about possibly switching servers http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5373 I think derrick may be fed up with this server and may be getting a new one...just a heads up