Tinker Clocks show event info.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tinker Clocks show event info.

Post by mrbojangles »

I think it would be pretty convenient if tinker made clocks gave the event information, the same way the clocks at banks do.

I don't think anyone actually looks to tinker clocks so they can know what time it is in brittania.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tinker Clocks show event info.

Post by Wise »

I approve, and since my opinion is the only one that matters...

DERRICK MAKE IT SO!
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Great idea, make the wrist watches actually worth something. I think that each clock should also say "0:00 hours until Server Restart".

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Great idea, make the wrist watches actually worth something. I think that each clock should also say "0:00 hours until Server Restart".
If the accurate moongate system is being added, watches and clocks will "serve a purpose" with that alone
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I meant in addition to what the actual time is. Either way, most people are going to just run in and hope for the best, like they always did. You might get lucky and someone out of the crowd of people always around a moongate did the math and announces where it leads to the group.