(price lowered) L For Sale - N/E of Chaos Shrine - On Grass!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

smit9352

(price lowered) L For Sale - N/E of Chaos Shrine - On Grass!

Post by smit9352 »

S/B: L Deed x 2
B/O: L Deed x 3

Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Sadistik

Re: (price lowered) L For Sale - N/E of Chaos Shrine - On Gr

Post by Sadistik »

im bumpin this
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

SB

MrBreath

Post by MrBreath »

I see Budner bid on about everything out there. Are you the official bid starter and/or bid raiser? Do you own like five million houses in here or what. Yu must be the ghost bidder that makes it look like bidding is going on all the time, LOL. I get it now

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

He really just does own like 500 houses. He tries to buy low/sell high. If he buys this, expect to see it for 4x deed in 2 weeks.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

24hrs after last bid and it's his!
Jun 29, 2013 8:36 am it will end if no other bids are placed.

Budner sold the last L I sold him cheap for a good profit to, this will probably happen again!
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

On the next episode of "Flip this house: The Britannia Files,
Budner buys a brand new 3 bed room, 2 bathroom, Lshape, near an area where brigands and murderers come for forgiveness, but finds that the house is in desperate need of a new roof and in danger of collapsing!
And although, the value still seems good, can he find the right ex-con to buy it?
Tune in to find out!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

MrBreath wrote:I see Budner bid on about everything out there. Are you the official bid starter and/or bid raiser? Do you own like five million houses in here or what. Yu must be the ghost bidder that makes it look like bidding is going on all the time, LOL. I get it now
I'm happy to make a SB knowing that I probably won't win. A 2x deed SB on an L-shape is a reasonable, low price for an L. If someone wants to bid higher, more power to them. If not, I get a cheap house that I'll likely be able to sell for a higher price at a later date. Usually I can flip for a higher price, but not always. I've made several mistakes on smalls and you won't see me bidding on anything except the most unusual smalls that I think are underpriced.

You won't see me bid if the SB is more than 2x deed for an L-shape, for the most part. You won't see me bid just to get the juices flowing in an auction. As a buyer it's not in my interest to have higher prices.

You won't see me bid on any towers for a while, because I'm broke (from buying houses)! I own 15 houses. 3 towers, 2 L-shapes and 10 smalls, half of which occupy double lots. I'm house poor.

I have ZERO doubt that there are ghost bidders, collusive bidders, schills and just plain bogus bidders (those who bid with no intention of buying). But I'm not one of them.

I am however an active house buyer and seller so if I like a property and can afford the SB, then of course I'll post the SB (and maybe higher). If the buyout's sufficiently low, I'll post a buyout as well, if I have the dough.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Budner, hit me up if you want man let's talk if you don't mind.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Menkaure wrote:On the next episode of "Flip this house: The Britannia Files,
Budner buys a brand new 3 bed room, 2 bathroom, Lshape, near an area where brigands and murderers come for forgiveness, but finds that the house is in desperate need of a new roof and in danger of collapsing!
And although, the value still seems good, can he find the right ex-con to buy it?
Tune in to find out!

Hearty lol on that.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Budner is one of the last people that should feel the need to explain himself. Shame on yous!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

If this house is still up I will put s\b + 10k

If not disregard this!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Return to “Housing”