Red Chest Plate

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Shea

Red Chest Plate

Post by Shea »

I played mostly on the Pacific server from UO launch through T2A. I never played the game beyond that time. I distinctly remember standing at East Brit Bank and seeing a player run up with a red plate chest on. I asked him where he got the item and he said a GM had given it to him, which I highly doubted at the time. The chest plate was blood red and I cannot recall what it was named. Did anyone else ever see this item on another server? I just remembered this a few minutes ago and would love to figure out what that thing was.

Thanks.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Jaster

Re: Red Chest Plate

Post by Jaster »

Blood-Stained Tunic from a Staff run Event.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i had one liek that but was not red, was orange kind of like pheonix ar, was a quest item
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Shea

Post by Shea »

Jaster wrote:Blood-Stained Tunic from a Staff run Event.
And it was a blood red heavy breastplate?
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Barkoviak

Post by Barkoviak »

I once saw a player on Baja roughly around 1999 at the Deamon Temple on Fire Island named Anikin Skywalker. He was riding on a white horse which wasn't the usual white. A special hue. He had no special tags just a special mount. I inquired about it and it turns out he was some sort of GM player and gave himself the item. I had no idea what he was doing but the gm's were among us and sometimes werent subtle in appearances which I found myself disliking.

When the server first came up after the patch for colored ore. I met Glorious Lord GoatBoy who was mining all kinds of colored ore and gave me some valorite ore. He was dressed as a regular player as well. No GM robes.

I had probably the first valorite gm shield on baja because of it and it turned out he was a GM testing out the ore rarity around the minoc mines. He was running all over check ore veins and gave me the valorite he got. Which, there was no valorite ore veins in the mines.

So, depending on the year you saw it. It could have been a GM, who in vanity gave themself something uncommon. Pretty selfish but they werent regular players.