BoO is recuiting off peak players.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
venox

BoO is recuiting off peak players.

Post by venox »

BoO, is recruiting.
basically im a really casual guild. no comitments.
currently not at war, but i will leave the outcome of this to the majority of the guild, i will probable just make a second one for pvp or join another...

but i am looking for players that play in off peak time. so if this is your time zone. pm me, and we can get the ball rolling again.
so yea just think of this guild more of a means to meet up with players that play in off-peak.
and we can see what happens from there.

Redbeard72

Re: BoO is recuiting off peak players.

Post by Redbeard72 »

What times do u play? and zone ?
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

venox

Post by venox »

i typically play around the server restart time. which is 9pm for me.
i have also decided to create a second stone for war. and the house this is attacted to, everyone will get friended.
i have been granting my members titles based on their skills set, rather than any type of ranking system.

Brotha Lynch

Post by Brotha Lynch »

whatup name is Brotha Lynch i played uo in its prime and a little after i 7x my toons quik but i work 3rd shift so i play same hours as you was wondering if your still recruiting if you are im deffinitly down just pm me in game if you wanted a verry well rated pvper on any game ty for your time and goodluck to ya

venox

Post by venox »

yea still recruiting.
if you happen to see any members hanging around, feel free to ask them, and they can add you to the stone.
just remember to re-touch the stone a couple of days later to allow me time to authorized you into the guild.

cletus

Post by cletus »

venox wrote:yea still recruiting.
if you happen to see any members hanging around, feel free to ask them, and they can add you to the stone.
just remember to re-touch the stone a couple of days later to allow me time to authorized you into the guild.
holy crap this can't be the BoO guild from metro? lol.

If it is, Does BoO still play?

venox

Post by venox »

no its not!
never heard of em, i just like the initial BoO so i created a guild based on that!

Return to “Guild Recruitment”