Total Random question for you UO history buffs

Topics related to Second Age
Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Total Random question for you UO history buffs

Post by Menkaure »

Does anyone know the date the "dread lord days" ended? I started UO in 7th grade, I could have SWORN it was 1997 (was in 7th grade from August 1997-June1998). I played a LITTLE bit in dread lord days because my cousin had an account and let me goof off once in a while/test the waters, to see if I wanted to buy the game. But, when I bought MY account, dread lord days were over, and stat loss had begun etc; Anyways, for the past few years, it has bugged me that I cannot for the life of me figure out when I started actually playing. I thought it was 1997, but if I started after dread lord era, then was it 1998? Does anyone know the day the patch happened?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Bixby Legbone

Re: Total Random question for you UO history buffs

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Menkaure wrote:Does anyone know the date the "dread lord days" ended? I started UO in 7th grade, I could have SWORN it was 1997 (was in 7th grade from August 1997-June1998). I played a LITTLE bit in dread lord days because my cousin had an account and let me goof off once in a while/test the waters, to see if I wanted to buy the game. But, when I bought MY account, dread lord days were over, and stat loss had begun etc; Anyways, for the past few years, it has bugged me that I cannot for the life of me figure out when I started actually playing. I thought it was 1997, but if I started after dread lord era, then was it 1998? Does anyone know the day the patch happened?
Client Patch 1.25.33 on the 11th day of June, 1998.

On that day, the new reputation system was implemented replacing the notoriety system.
1998 Patch Notes - T2A WIki: An Ultima Online The Second Age reference archive wrote:6/11/98
The new reputation system is in! Please check Bob Hanson's Reputation FAQ and the official FAQ for details on this new system.
Bob Hanson's Reputation FAQ:Introduction

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Francois424 »

One week day-for-day before I created my account, didn't even know. :wink:

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Thank you so much! I been wanting to know this forever.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish