Grudge Light Shade

Topics related to Second Age
revolutionary

Grudge Light Shade

Post by revolutionary »

25k, all i got, if you want to do it for more, tell me, i gonna farm it in a matter of days.
standart duelling rules.
gimme a date.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Grudge Light Shade

Post by Hemperor »

He was mouthing off to me in IRC even though I have never seen him ingame...I brought up dueling, not trying to start a fight as I just got unbanned in there

[19:13] <hemperor> sure thing buddy, now that i'm back in here im open to any pits "call outs"
[19:14] * stitch has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
[19:16] <LightShade> you bring the attention to yourself for the wrong reasons from what i can tell. I dont know you really, but you probably obviously are a UO master who never dies, have lots of girlfriends, and an outstanding career in irl. Ok back to macroing haha

Expect a macroing excuse :D

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

revolutionary

Post by revolutionary »

sad.

LightShade
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by LightShade »

revolutionary wrote:25k, all i got, if you want to do it for more, tell me, i gonna farm it in a matter of days.
standart duelling rules.
gimme a date.
hmmmm - sorry I don't read the forums much. What did I do to deserve your attention? Kill your miner?

I'm a murderer so I can't be trusted really and I don't duel for money anyways. I spar with my friends and guildies exclusively to better our skills (mostly mine).

Other than that you're going to have to just try and locate me in the field. If you jump me or I jump you in the field and you have the benefit of killing me then there you go. I'll do what I can to try and get a big bounty built up for you. I usually don't stay in one place too long and whether or not im solo or with my partners in crime is going to be a crap shoot.
Light Shade
PK Napa Valley T2A

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

Come on, accept his grudge. Best 2 out of 3. Grudge matches are L337 and make things interesting. Plus, it's only 25k.

Michael Malloy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Michael Malloy »

He killed my mule last night :(((((((((((

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

revolutionary wrote:25k, all i got, if you want to do it for more, tell me, i gonna farm it in a matter of days.
standart duelling rules.
gimme a date.
Il take his place. :)
-D- Dreadlord XII